violent blacklivesnegro threatens to smash girls pc for trump sticker

Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us Just like us

Depending on the local laws, that could be considered assault. If it's a Hillary or Sanders sticker, then everything would be ok. Double standard. What gets me, is these people are still brainwashed to be slaves to the left. Like hey buddy, Obama has been in office for 7 years, got everything passed he wanted, using executive order and loop holes. Yet your life still sucks. I wonder what his GPA is? I bet it's 2 or lower.

Last edited:
yeah, what are the local twitter laws in that area?

also, please retweet this if you have a twitter account.

we need this to happen.

Let's just skip the murder, assault, rape part and just arrest this thug.

photo%20littleton%20trump.jpg

So tolerate, much acceptance.

You guys need to learn to be more tolerant of nigger intolerance

It is getting old

And this is why the internet is being censored against you

Brother Nap Let none of these gretchin shits stain your armor.

The Emperor smiles on you

1442981818728.jpg

A lot of people on that twatter feed have never seen a fucking crossbow before.

Like, a disturbing number.

One thing I love about the approaching Apocalypse is that the giant sniveling pussies of our nation, of our planet, are going to get the long hard fucking they have so long desired

The social justice warrior about to see real battle soon. White tissue of tears and surrender will not equate to victory any longer

Back