BadMofo

this has me thinkin tho

what happens 2 site if rayan dies

rayan wat is our contingency plan if u die from limye disease?? i cannot run the tables on my own ukno this

VH7Vp6q.jpg

RIPMofo

Did anything eventful happen to him in his last few years, other than the divorce? He looks awful in this pic, like he's 6 months out from surviving cancer by the skin of his teeth.

Has any of this been confirmed yet?

Yara just found out yesterday. She told me this morning she would let me when they are going to have services for him. Btw he was 46. His name was Ben Little. Still no obituary. Like I said I went to school with him and Yara. I also happened to play tribes. Hopefully I will have more info tonight.

Did anything eventful happen to him in his last few years, other than the divorce? He looks awful in this pic, like he's 6 months out from surviving cancer by the skin of his teeth.

That picture has to be 5 years old too. He's holding the original motorola droid.

he was a dipshit at times, but he was a tw brother.

we had some good times ripping on each other

rip mofo

assuming this mofo's death is true, why do you do this? when you die, i won't shit on your goodbye thread.

this is basically your last chance to let whatever you had with mofo go and show that you're actually a decent guy. you have an opportunity to demonstrate that big forum wars didn't really mean that much to you that you're still upset over it all.

i've posted this sort of thing before, though, i have no expectations that anything will change.

Ugh what?

I never said anything bad just facts. I def felt bad for him. That doesn't change fact that he became senile paranoid and crazy at the end.

I don't get why log is so set out on eknighting for every oldster these days.

RIP boofoo

Back