libra

Veteran XX
Private Message: Nice Day
Recipients: 321Gone_ , GoD-Chry , kharnal , libra , PacinKo
Reptile
VeteranXV

- 04-22-2015, 06:26 AM
Forward Message Reply With Quote Submit to DiggSubmit to TW Front Page
Our prices are real treasure trove. This is completely new approach to bargain purchases. Auto, moto, sport good, home appliances and other goods which will suit any taste. Find out more right now on smm Hurry up! There are only few days left till the end of this special offer.

A guy who joined before you, and then years later had his account hacked by Chinese.

REPTILE IS A CHARATER FROM THE MORTAL KOMBAT SERIS HE IS A LIZARMAN REPTILE BUT HE HAS HUMAN MASK SO NOBODY SEES THIS HE CAN SHOOT ENNERGY BALL THIS IS WHY HE IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER HE WAS FIRST MK1 WHEN HE WAS SECRET AND HIS FACE WAS IN BETWEEN FIHGTS BUT YOU COULD FIGHT HE WAS HARD IN MORTAL KOMBAT 2 HE WAS PLAYBLE CARACTER HE WAS COOL HE HAD TO FATALITIES HE WOULD TURN INVISBLE AND CUT PERSON IN HALF HE WOULD ALOS TEAR OFF MASK AND EAT ENEMY HEAD IN MORTAL KOMBAT 3 HE GOT COOLER HE COULD TURN INVISBLE HIS FATLITY WAS SPRAYING ACID ON OPPONENT HE COULD ALSO EAT OPPONENTS HOLE BODY IT WAS AWSOME

damn the chinese

they taking over with apps and shit now selling their knock offs online

i sorry do not buy that data it prolly has led in it

you mean people having shit passwords? no, I can't see what people's passwords are and fix them. even after I ban china they are spoofing IPs now.

:(

but why tw? or is this thing a global thing? like a III WW between china and the entire Western countries?

Well I for one welcome are new Chinese Hacker Overlords!*

* This hacked message sponsored by the committee for Chinese Overlords and the numbers 1 2 3 4

Why don't we just backtrace them and report them to the cyber police?

:weird:

Spoiler

Back