[TW Army] Now accepting applications

loot is loot

as a member of our Intelligence Company it will be up to you to find the rum and the ships carrying it

I will certainly make note of your desires and will forward a portion of any looted Rum to your current location. Thank you for your service. Regarding a cabin boy: You are welcome to any person not employed by the TW Army to do your bidding. Loot is loot.
Good enough put bounty down as being drafted as my cabin boy.

I'll start sending strongly worded letters to the french navy demand they surrender ships to us.

I've demoted Skeletor666 and replaced him with MaxxCarnage because that was just fucking stupid how it was.

lol jk bro!

Syria-Assad-Fighters-Beheaded-Aug-2013-01.jpg

Recruiting is now closed. We await a Labor Day blessing from The Cael. Good luck to all and may peace and kindness be your guides. Our offices will be open Tuesday through Friday next week during regular banking hours.

That position is not available. You've been offered a position in Intelligence. Continued resistance will be met with death or latrine duty with Nash, whichever you prefer.

I don't know how reliable fellow soldiers will be if their only other option was death.

I've stripped you of your rank for insubordination. You will spend the weekend with Nash working the latrines. After the Labor Day Blessing by The Cael I will consider your future with US. I do not want your head but I will take it.

Back