diablo 3

uh wtf after the new patch, everytime I start it up it goes to black then my monitor flickers and my computer restarts. It was working fine before, and none of my other games do that. Wtf :(

anyone know why the digital version is the same price as the store version? boxes are in stores the same day.. retarded. i have to work that day anyway so may as well pick up a box.

no idea

i pre-ordered a CE from FutureShop. It might take a couple days after release to get here but i can wait...the beta has sated my appetite for the time being....even though the full version of the game will be fucking amazing!

i dont understand why they dont make a fuck load of collectors, people will buy them, its blizzard for fuck sakes

nope wont let me on F.S. either, sold out.

but B.B. gives me $10 back in reward points so ima pre-order there.

swing by a walmart or 2 after release day....they always seem to have everything when other stores run out (for the CE i mean)...its worth a shot...i bet you'll need something from Walmart anyway :p

perhaps I do.... walmart is 17 cents cheaper than B.B.

this blows. all pre-orders for the box is shipping only, no local pickups. There's a chance it might not be delivered by Friday the 18th

anyone know why the digital version is the same price as the store version? boxes are in stores the same day.. retarded. i have to work that day anyway so may as well pick up a box.
I dunno, but it seems like with a lot of titles on Amazon it's cheaper to get a DVD than to get the digital version.

People still buy physical copies of PC games? I don't remember the last game I bought that wasn't a digital copy.

swing by a walmart or 2 after release day....they always seem to have everything when other stores run out (for the CE i mean)...its worth a shot...i bet you'll need something from Walmart anyway :p

yup

people wonder why retail stores are dying

my local gamestop sold out of SC2 before their doors opened (lol). Walmart had like 60 boxes just on the shelf.

yup

people wonder why retail stores are dying

my local gamestop sold out of SC2 before their doors opened (lol). Walmart had like 60 boxes just on the shelf.

eventually walmart will consume all stores and we will all live inside one giant walmart

they've already got mcdonalds! :scared:

People still buy physical copies of PC games? I don't remember the last game I bought that wasn't a digital copy.

I bought a copy of Tropico 4(20USD) and Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale(15USD) at Walmart. Ever since Steam though I haven't, but Daggerdale registers through Steam and I didn't have internet. So that's the only exception to buying a hard copy, now I'm back to buying from Steam.

in the northeast they have Subway's inside them, with the most vile food ever (bugs, flies, etc...exactly what you would expect from a Walmart Subway).

I've never seen one with a McDonald's in it though.

Back