diablo 3

brothers of TW, if blizz allowed us to send invites you would all have one by now

Just know this. The game is very, very close to being released. Patch 14 is pretty much the final patch that we're going to get. Should be getting that release announcement any damn day now.

I havent put hundreds of hours in the beta or anything...maybe about 20+. Its only about 1/3ish of act 1.....but I think that its release ready. Virtually no bugs at all, smooth as butter.

I understand why they are waiting though. Diablo is one of the games that put Blizzard on the map. They want their baby just right.

cliffs: its fucking fun as fuck and the full game will own your face

Last edited:
brothers of TW, if blizz allow us to send invites you would all have one by now

Just know this. The game is very, very close to being released. Patch 14 is pretty much the final patch that we're going to get. Should be getting that release announcement any damn day now.

I havent put hundreds of hours in the beta or anything...maybe about 20+. Its only about 1/3ish of act 1.....but I think that its release ready. Virtually no bugs at all, smooth as butter.

I understand why they are waiting though. Diablo is one of the games that put Blizzard on the map. They want their baby just right.

cliffs: its fucking fun as fuck and the full game will own your face

agree, really digging it.

my only complaint is that b.net 2.0 still sucks dick

i havent really dabbled in the bnet shit yet...heard alot of complaints about it though...im sure blizz will work on this, they always seem to come through, unlike those EA fuckholes.

there were 9 mobs, 4 champ scavengers w/ knockback, 5 normal scavengers

they jump towards you...me being a ranged class with shit armor and weapons at level 6 with virtually no skills to use, asides from caltrops (which saved my ass)....once i started running out of the blue energy stuff for caltrops i was up shit creek. They would get snared a bit then jump out of it right ontop of me.

because i was kiting around to get the health globe and not die, they were spread out and knocking me right into their buddies

I didnt have my snare skill for generating hatred (the one that chains guys together and slows them down) i had hungering arrow....if i had the snare one it would have been alot easier

propsayo omfg dogs

ps, i just jerked it when Mat Zo's YOYOMA break dropped, it was that much better

hardcore mode:
proving again that the DF formula is win and best

fucking god i'm with prop i wanna fuck faces and die

Is there a legitimate place to preorder from yet? I want a digital copy, not a box.

Back