Breaking: Guy steals Transport Truck in Canada, now on hour 9 of Chasing him

Hey Data you have sex with Hentai Pillows and are completely crazy. Why would I ever take your advice..

with this said, I have come to the conclusion that jmk5 has diabetus, masturbates upon hentia pillows, likes mt dew with Doritos, and spends more time on tribalwar than anyone else. Obviously.

Spxnge, you're so fucking stupid and obvious, that I can goad you with a ridiculous comment like "Chris Johnson is ruining my life" and KNOW, just fucking KNOW that your limited wit will capitalize on it, thinking you've won the fucking lottery.

I even made the exact same comment last week but you didn't bite.

(Sry Vlas, no hard feelings about post counts. I would imagine most of yours are from work due to boredom. I just have to laugh when someone mentions 'addiction' and they have done something 40,000+ times (or 10+ times a day every single day for a decade) and don't consider that an addiction)

u trolled me so hard that u had to go back and edit that post huh

talk about bizarre behavior

ROFL jmk5 fuckin cracks me up.

images

Spxnge, you're so fucking stupid and obvious, that I can goad you with a ridiculous comment like "Chris Johnson is ruining my life" and KNOW, just fucking KNOW that your limited wit will capitalize on it, thinking you've won the fucking lottery.

I even made the exact same comment last week but you didn't bite.

(Sry Vlas, no hard feelings about post counts. I would imagine most of yours are from work due to boredom. I just have to laugh when someone mentions 'addiction' and they have done something 40,000+ times (or 10+ times a day every single day for a decade) and don't consider that an addiction)
an addiction is characterized by symptoms of withdrawl. for example your inability to stop tw or wow or eating too much multiple times unsuccessfully because you get the shakes or something.

I've never tried and failed to quit anything come to think of it

^This is the thread here; I was kicking your ass (spxnge), you cried and ran and made a new thread trying to hide behind the goon patrol.

LOL honestly

:popcorn:
like the whole "I was nexted for no reason" thing, your addict denial seems to forget it was you that was trolled into that thread after everyone made fun of you in the other one.

you really have no idea wtf is going on do u

I wrote it every week (Chris Johnson is killing me, Chris Johnson is worthless, Chris Johnson is ruining my life) just waiting for you to bite.

You're one of the easiest people to troll in the history of TW.

Naturally, I'm not sure that taking multiple posts and weeks of time classifies as easy to troll.

Back