waiting for a big daddy
Hartford_ParkRvr080606_038.jpg

Secret underground warehouse in Tokyo (video) ~ Pink Tentacle

UEB

Underground Sites - UK Urban Exploration Forums

Picasa Web Albums - Steve Duncan

Germany
http://www.sharkhunters.com/toursng2006.htm

Please post any cool shit that you have.

Last edited:
one of my mates was telling me how he got banned from that urban exploration forum

he likes to go take photos of old abandoned lunatic asylums and shit

:ftard:

Last edited:
one of my mates was telling me how he got banned from that urban exploration forum

he likes to go take photos of old abandoned lunatic asylums and shit

:ftard:

Thats cool, he likes forbidden places, I enjoy old things and tradition. New things and gdagets dont interest me like they do for the majority of people.
What ever floats ur boats.

There was a thread not too long ago of a dude who went out to an abandoned asylum near Long Island I think. I'm pretty sure it was on dpreview.

He had to sneak over a bridge at night b/c it's been closed off for years.

Really chilling and spooky and downright disturbing.

I also had a cool one some dude was doing in China of abandoned buildings and amusement parks etc (of which there are many in China and suprisingly they are relatively new)

It's totally awesome stuff though.

edit:

This is one: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1041&message=37136600&q=abandoned+asylum&qf=m

Ah here's the one I was thinking of Boston Long Island not NY: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/r...message=32764953&q=long+island+abandoned&qf=m
I couldn't imagine doing that alone it's so creepy your ass would snap from being clenched so tight.

Last edited:
There was a thread not too long ago of a dude who went out to an abandoned asylum near Long Island I think. I'm pretty sure it was on dpreview.

He had to sneak over a bridge at night b/c it's been closed off for years.

Really chilling and spooky and downright disturbing.

I also had a cool one some dude was doing in China of abandoned buildings and amusement parks etc (of which there are many in China and suprisingly they are relatively new)

It's totally awesome stuff though.

edit:

This is one: Cold December Asylum Exploring [Page 1]: Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

Ah here's the one I was thinking of Boston Long Island not NY: Forgotten Boston (Long Island) [Page 1]: Olympus SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
I couldn't imagine doing that alone it's so creepy your ass would snap from being clenched so tight.

Home

I guess this isn't underground but I'm sure you all recognise it, the other is included cos it's creepy as fuck:

18131040.jpg

45380470.jpg

There is some underground tunnels and buildings in Huntington West Virginia, including an old ball room complete with tables and a chandelier. But who the fuck wants to go to West Virginia to see it?

:sunny:

Back