[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

the part where the beach is really ugly sorry :( :(

Basically it looks like you can do a bunch of different shit in Dubai but none of it is particularly great. Shitty skiing, ugly featureless beaches, etc etc.

You mean like this ugly featureless beach? Where the water is beautifully warm.

2eeedfb.jpg

of SHITTY skiing?

I'd rather have a really nice beach or a really big mountain... over a shitty beach and kiddy-hill.

of SHITTY skiing?

I'd rather have a really nice beach or a really big mountain... over a shitty beach and kiddy-hill.

I didn't ask what you'd rather have, I asked you to post a pic. So I have to assume you have neither. Never mind.

There's skiing and beaches here actually but they're both shitty, just like in Dubai. Which is my point. Thats why when I wanna go skiing I'll go some place like BC, and when I wanna go to the beach I'll go to the Caribbean or Hawaii or French Polynesia... all places infinitely better than Dubai.

thanks

and i do it without living in a shithole

edit: thats true, amram does. and i still make more than mitch.

There's skiing and beaches here actually but they're both shitty, just like in Dubai. Which is my point. Thats why when I wanna go skiing I'll go some place like BC, and when I wanna go to the beach I'll go to the Caribbean or Hawaii or French Polynesia... all places infinitely better than Dubai.

You'll be really surpised to hear I can also go on vacation, and do. Recent beach visits include Bali and Oman (another country you will know fuck all about that has some of the best beaches in the world). Havent' been skiing for a few years, last time I did was Lake Louise.

So your so-called "point" is totally redundant, since my point is that outside of vacations I can do some indoor skiing or walk to the beach in the pic above, or both, any weekend of my life, and frequently do. You keep right on enjoying your 2 weeks a year of vacation, and i'll keep right on enjoying the entire year.

mitchdawg me and my bros are gonna go out later to the bar and want to know if you'd like to join us

it's $20 heineken night so the place should be PACKED

true

i guess i'm just stuck with skiing at nagano then :\

I'm gathering you are an expat too then in Japan. Dubai is an expensive place to live and a decent salary is a prerequisite, but I understand Japan is even more expensive, no?

whats worse here

being jacked and tan

or becoming a homer for a country that secretly despises you because of your ethnicity

Back