Mass Effect 2

I'm finding Domination to be extremely useful. It's Morinth's loyalty power and is basically AI Hack for organics. On Insanity it sure helps to have everyone attacking someone else for a few seconds.

when you all say you have to have the normandy fully upgraded.... does the med bay upgrade count? I like the scars on my shepard

good... cause i though tthat was a waste... the planet scanner is a necessity for my sanity though. I wish they made more than one upgrade for it!!! (the scanner)

yea, i think it was solely put there to add hours to the game.
they could have let you tech out of it later in the game though... you could still have the grind but at least reward you later.

Spoiler

I'm doing a second playthrough on Insanity as a Sentinel with reave as the special ability. It's pretty different from soldier/Veteran. Getting Jacob to do Pull and then doing Throw is fun.

Spoiler

When you start a new game you can import your save file.

pull field -> unstable warp is a really good combo too

just start a new game kuza, don't think any levels after the final battle you may have gotten will save but you can start a new game with the char any time after finishing it

I didn't realize the levels capped at 30

that's dumb

can't even come close to maxing out my powers, i can fully evolve two of them as long as i'm okay with some of them being at level 2, gonna have to spend some eezo to strip the powers i rarely use to try to boost my others i guess

I didn't realize the levels capped at 30

that's dumb

can't even come close to maxing out my powers, i can fully evolve two of them as long as i'm okay with some of them being at level 2, gonna have to spend some eezo to strip the powers i rarely use to try to boost my others i guess

I just left some powers out entirely so I could put all points into others. for my vanguard I left out pull in favor of Shockwave. I had shockwave, charge, barrier, and the class skill maxed out and I kicked some serious ass.
/
edit - and also inferno bullets, which owned.

AH ok thanks. I only needed to fuck tali and I'm ready to begin a new, this time I will do kelly and miranda instead of Jack and Tali.

You never actually get to fuck Kelly, it was kind of disappointing. All she does is dance and sit there or cuddle with you.

On my first playthrough I was a good guy and stayed loyal to Liara from the first game and at the end Shepard looked at her picture in his room and jerked off on the way to the Omega 4 Relay. I hope that means Liara will come back and suck my dick in the next game.

Now I'm playing an evil cunt and I'm gonna fuck Carth but then kill him on Virmire

Last edited:
On my first playthrough I was a good guy and stayed loyal to Liara from the first game and at the end Shepard looked at her picture in his room and jerked off on the way to the Omega 4 Relay. I hope that means Liara will come back and suck my dick in the next game.
wat

Back