[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

hey DrJones.

how did you get the different camera angles and what not when you did your movie ?

i was hoping it was like skate 2 where you input and output on a timeline thing... i guess its not tho.

so do you jsut pause the replay hit make movie and its set to whatever camera you have or as i change the camera angles does it stick through out the whole replay ?

i guess i can jsut play around with it more and learn for myself but i wanted your input since you already played with it.

first upload it said it was not an accepted format. i resaved the file from windows movie maker and it turned out all fucked looking on youtube :/

fuck yeah this AI is great.

this fwd amishman-plowing machine Ford is not

LOL I am drifting the fucking piss out of this stock car, how do I make a video of it?

Last edited:
i hate when the AI barrels into a corner and goes off the track

im usually using them as a guide and wind up in the wall with them 8]

holy fuck I've been driving the NASCAR for the last 2 hours...best car in the game :lol:

sriving it on that jap mountain course with no assists is the greatest thing ever, drifting and whatnot

Fake "purists" who don't use technology that's already in 90% of the cars they're "driving" in a video game are huge fags.

Back