why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

true story: next week im hanging out with the girl whose door fancy cat kicked in

true story: all i honestly remember is glare and i dominating at beer pong and awaiting our nth challenger when all of a sudden we were kicked out. i also remember akuma or someone throwing frozen fruit around the house.

the nyc portion was ok, nothing to write home about. i enjoyed the awesome beer bar fraggle took us to and the museum. thats about it.

jersey was...a complete waste of time in retrospect other than getting the chance to hang with my friends who I rarely get to see (and its always good to see you guys). but, next time, if there is a next time, we have 2 options. if we do nyc, fraggle plans it. and if we do anywhere else, i plans it. and i will plan that shit down to a t. from arrival till departure, everything. i will have laminated fucking itineraries for everyone.

if you guys could do italy, that would be sick. i know that its really expensive. but if you saved up, maybe next fall. there is so much shit we could do, and staying in my place would save a lot of dough, plus its a thousand times better than a nasty ass hostel

Eh, I'm a little late but whatever.

48e5dbe871c05c95ce590e26451119080cdb7028.gif

naptown was banned by communists

this naptown and isuk hi

also fraggle is right terra and akuma are pieces of shit especially terraforce

why on earth does slogg visit them irl its creepy and strange that he picked the two biggest losers and liars on the forum as his epals

akuma worked at a verizon stand in a mall in midnj and claimed her was a manager at verizon corporate i mean the guy is a joke at life

Last edited:
i came back to post in the g1 thread people were asking for help about modding android phone

i pmed rayn to ban me again tommorow

peace jislan keep it real bro

this naptown and isuk hi

also fraggle is right terra and akuma are pieces of shit especially terraforce

why on earth does slogg visit them irl its creepy and strange that he picked the two biggest losers and liars on the forum as his epals

akuma worked at a verizon stand in a mall in midnj and claimed her was a manager at verizon corporate i mean the guy is a joke at life

didn't you try to stalk slogg IRL you weird fuck? i know i've seen the logs

jason kots child rapist from chicago

Back