[PROOF] Medical Marijuana > Cops

Do the police regularly ignore the law or constitutional rights?

Do the courts ever punish the police for not following the law?

I'm all for the legalization of marijuana or decriminalization atleast, but let's not kid ourselves here.

I'm getting tired of all these people that claim they need marijuana because of "chronic pain" or "anxiety". Face it. You smoke it because you want to get high. I'd say a small percentage of people who get medical marijuana actually require it for it medicinal reasons.

Yeah, Ill say it. I really enjoy getting high. I actually HATE hearing the "medicinal" argument. Yes it's medicinal, but that shouldn't be why it's legal. It should be legal because it's nobodies fucking business what I do with my free time.

But SuicideSnowman, you have to be happy about the nice legal loophole, right ?

IMO, the loophole is just perfect to fill the gap until 100% legalization gets here.

If you want to legally smoke marijuana, all you really have to do is google for states that allow medical marijuana, move there, get your card, and then enjoy smoking marijuana legally.

If this were the case with beer, I'd certainly just move to a state with "medical beer cards".

I am just surprised at the blatant disregard for individual rights. :shrug:

Snaps, there was no consent to search, yet the police still did. This isn't a jurisdictional question.
And the courts didn't reprimand the security diktat dudes. What is to prevent the police from
breaking the law again and again?

I am not American, so I dunno about illegal immigrants etc.
Politicians that lie? There would be laws against this but our legal system would
be so caught up in the legalese minutiae to create such a law that it wouldn't be enforceable.

Nice system.

I honestly don't really care. I just find it funny how on forums that I frequent, there's an abundance of people who apparently need it for medical reasons, and most of them are under the age of 30. I have a feeling many of them don't actually need it.

Most people who get a minor headache don't need Tylenol. But they take it anyway.

I have friends and co-workers that smoke weed. They are all completely addicted to the stuff and mildly retarded. I calls em like I sees em.

While this may be true for the 2-3 coworkers you have. (For some reason I doubt you have actual friends) it is not true for the majority of people that smoke marijuana. I've been a daily smoker on and off for 2 years now and I can easily skip a day, a week, what have you.

I don't feel like looking it up but there is a chart I'm sure you could find with a quick google search that shows cannabis as one of the least harmful and least addictive drugs known to man.

i have been a relatively regular pot smoker for almost 10 years now

i have quit for half a year, 3 years, and other various amounts of times for different reasons

can't really say that pot is addictive

Mentally, yes, with a lot of people, but it has fewer physical and physiological withdrawal effects than just about any drug you can come up with.

comparecht.gif

Just hanging out with caffeine. Nicotine is way worse, so is alcohol, there truly is no sound reason why marijuana should be illegal while these more harmful substances are not.

I'm gonna go with: "to get stupid legally"

You want to see a great example of people "getting stupid legally?" Go visit your local night club or bar on a Friday night. Alcohol makes a person 10 times more stupid than any amount of weed could ever dream of.

I've only smoked pot maybe 3 times in my life, it's been over 5 years since my last smoke. I don't even smoke weed and I can see how retarded it is that alcohol is perfectly acceptable but marijuana isn't.

Last edited:
Back