[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebowski.jpg

/me sings 'save a little colly for meeeeeeee'

I will support this thread when i get home from work in an hour or so :f

i like to hit it, go swimming, listen to music, go in the hottub and then listen to music b4 going to sleep

so i played Braid last night for a few hours :bandit:

my mind was so blown. it was funny how sometimes i was completely stumped and then i'd solve a harder puzzle without even thinking.

congrats :bandit:

what did you write on?
The title is "Sino-American Relations: Nuclear Weaponry, the Johnson Administration, and the Antiballistic Missile System in the 1960s," and I figure you don't want to read the abstract or summary of the whole damn thing. :] It ended up being roughly 150 pages. I'm so glad because now all I have to do is minor editing. It feels strange though because I don't have anything else pressing... I'm not used to that. Although I'm still looking for a professional job (just like everyone else).

The title is "Sino-American Relations: Nuclear Weaponry, the Johnson Administration, and the Antiballistic Missile System in the 1960s," and I figure you don't want to read the abstract or summary of the whole damn thing. :] It ended up being roughly 150 pages. I'm so glad because now all I have to do is minor editing. It feels strange though because I don't have anything else pressing... I'm not used to that. Although I'm still looking for a professional job (just like everyone else).

im in the same boat now having completed the MA...totally lost with nothing to do. and job hunting sucks. might have found something though *crosses fingers*

im in the same boat now having completed the MA...totally lost with nothing to do. and job hunting sucks. might have found something though *crosses fingers*
Good luck buddy. In what field did you get your MA? Mine's obviously in History. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back