Obama gets pwned

It's a waste of time because 99% of this forum doesn't understand how government actually works and is far too stupid to grasp the underlying concepts of my position.
That's because your position is that congress drug us off to war with Iraq, and it's too nutty for most people to take seriously.

His "lipstick" comment is far worse.

The dude should just stop talking, but politicians can't stop talking, it's what they do leading up to the election.

I don't see why they need to campaign so much if people just saw them both at the conventions.

I mean, Obama is out there trying to get voters, and he just fucked himself royally with that lipstick comment.

Here is your lipstick on a pig...
lipstick_on_a_pig.jpg

so, kurayami is back to his rationalizing of non-political participation again? :lol:

"hey guys, voting is not only pointless but it hurts us!!!"

You cannot possibly actually believe that.

I hate election years.

They just give me constant reminders of just how deeply fucked this country is.

How can you NOT believe that, the fewer informed voters that show up and actually try to make something improve in the nation, the more retards walk into the booth and vote for whoever their favorite news channel tells them to.

If people don't fucking do something the nation will continue to be just as fucked if not more so.

So drop the playing cards, get off the couch, and fucking vote for whoever you think will make a difference. whether they are a member of a major political party or not, put the fucking name down of who you think should run the country.

Back