My NYC/Jersey pics

ny2.JPG

sounds like you guys are having a falling out with Akuma :/

I'd meet up in Chicago though if that trip was ever planned

it's not really a falling out, more like a little learning experience and shifting of priorities

akuma is a fun guy, and i'll gladly hang out with him in the future but on a real vacation, not something he plans, because his #1 priority is chicks and getting laid

we didn't buy a plane tickets so that he can pay for chicks and try to get laid on our time and our dime, and i won't be doing so anymore. i'd rather spend that money on a new ipod or something.

kinda looks like an Elvis pose, just needs the hands in the right spot and the collar popped

wait a minute, akuma is a lying douchebag in real life too? i thought that was just his e-persona??? i am surprised!

yeah i know we were just joking around

excel offered to pay for food and all kinds of his shit on his cc to cover things

i just thought it was funny someone would go into nyc without a debit card

we were giving him shit for it all weekend

and the fact that it takes 2 hours to fix his hair

yeah i know we were just joking around

excel offered to pay for food and all kinds of his shit on his cc to cover things

i just thought it was funny someone would go into nyc without a debit card

yeah, then I can get overdrafted like akuma had to. :D

i especially like that people spent 15 pages discussing how awful fraggle is and how straight up chill akuma is... and the exact opposite was true

you can't make this shit up

yeah, then I can get overdrafted like akuma had to. :D

you wouldn't have gotten overdrafted if you had the hookup like akuma had

my free entry. myspace chicks get them.

my tab[strike]s[/strike]. you help pay [strike]them[/strike] it.

im curious ayz, did you or anyone else mention to him how fucked up that whole situation was when you were still there? or just waited til you got home to do it?

I'm bummed I couldn't make it out for a little while on Wednesday...

Did he at least take you guys to pete n elda's while in NJ?

we had mob mentality and basically everyone talked to him about it on friday and were on the verge of going back to nyc and/or going home.

saturday was a fun night overall so there was no point in arguing with akuma 2 nights in a row, but still subtle things happened that cleared things up for me a little more. i didn't come to this realization until after i had already left and looked back on the events.

im curious ayz, did you or anyone else mention to him how fucked up that whole situation was when you were still there? or just waited til you got home to do it?

there were a few team meetings to go over his performance evaluations.

Back