My NYC/Jersey pics

Dio we were hoping you'd be there

Team Glare and Fancy Cat went undefeated two days in a row in beer pong. we literally ran the table for two days

it was ridiculous.

My friend came home from the navy that friday he just finished EOD, and that saturday I was going to come down for the day, but I woke up at like 3 p.m. with an awful hang over.

But, Mike if you make your way into this thread.

I'm going to the Famished Frog in Morris Town tonight if you're going to be around.

jersey13.jpg

i didn't know asians got this red

wow missjess is getting really old and ugly

edit: & fraggle is a fat sweaty hog

2008TWReunion024.jpg

Last edited:
Hellraisr's picture personality matches his posting thats for sure. ive never seen him before and i knew it was him.

hellraiser is a bit more dorky then i thought, i always though of him as a manwhore

not saying he is a nerd he seems pretty chill and normal overall

hey jason kotz tell us about the time you tracked down slogg's address online and stood outside his door for 2 hours waiting for him to come home so you could hang out with him

hey jason kotz tell us about the time you tracked down slogg's address online and stood outside his door for 2 hours waiting for him to come home so you could hang out with him

Ask slogg about the time he saw me(stalked me) on campus and then rushed home and posted about it on here but was to pussy to say hi in real life. :lol:

Slogg distorted that story x10 I was near his apartment randomly at someone elses party that is pretty much all there is to the story.

Back