who has the balls to host a lan?

Thats not the point you fucking retard

Of course there would be more people from the east coast at an east coast LAN :ftard:

The point is- more people went to UVALAN overall - including TONS of people from the west coast- because it was more of an attraction than just "a LAN".

It was an "event".

God damn.

Last edited:
Thats not the point you fucking retard

Of course there would be more people from the east coast at an east coast LAN :ftard:

The point is- more people went to UVALAN overall - including TONS of people from the west coast- because it was more of an attraction than just "a LAN".

It was an "event".

God damn.

Who cares.. East coast is better anyways

hangover.jpg

i wouldn't say tons of people from the west coast made it. at uvalan 3 which had around 350 attendees under 20 were from the west coast.

Dude

Do you people even understand what the fuck constitutes "the east coast"

Hint:

Indiana != "east coast"

Chicago != "east coast"

Texas != "east coast"

Alabama != "east coast"

"East Coast" is like... Maine, New York, Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia.. maybe a few odd states thrown in.

Dude

Hint:

Indiana != "east coast"

Chicago != "east coast"

Texas != "east coast"

Alabama != "east coast"

"East Coast" is like... Maine, New York, Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia.. maybe a few odd states thrown in.
Uh
Have you ever looked at a map?

Wait
Weren't you the guy that didn't realize that Alaska was almost as big as the rest of the US combined?

Jesus you're a fucking idiot.

Nobody is talking about "technically what is the east coast of the country", moron.

When people REFER to "the east coast", they aren't referring to Florida, even though it's technically on the east coast of the country. If you live in Florida, you say "I live in the south." Same for the Carolinas.

Just like if you lived in Philadelphia, you could say "I live on the east coast". Even though you don't.

Are you stupid or what.

Last edited:
Dude

Hint:

Indiana != "east coast"

Chicago != "east coast"

Texas != "east coast"

Alabama != "east coast"

"East Coast" is like... Maine, New York, Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia.. maybe a few odd states thrown in.
do you understand "the largest population" ? i didn't say the majority on the east coast....
but way to not read properly.

and you forgot a few other east coast states like: vermont, delaware, north carolina, south carolina, georgia, Florida, and you can argue tennessee if you want.

there is not 'optimal area' but Virginia is decent, maybe chicago, but I can't think of any great lan locations. we're definetely not east/west split 50/50, there are more people east of the mississippi

Back