hey kahula how many guys have you fucked?

I was thinking of that for the Arms section. Wanted to modify the ammo types as well, maybe give it a background and some imps. I fucking suck at photoshop though. Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to view the pixel size of a selection.

critter was my favorite for a number of reasons, she was a stripper, a cokehead, an all around mess, and she would always insist that she was 100% sane. not to mention she got 'raped' twice by the SAME GUY and the charges never stuck. thats what a fucking nutcase she was. how can you not love critter? she even delivered pics of her in a bikini whoring about.

gofishgrl got ripped on the most she liked emo music was fat and wanted to move to cananda :boohoo: all she did was whine and get trolled someone photoshopped her face onto a whale and she left shortly after that

also kurayami had a strong hatred for her and kept asking her why she was a whiney emo hippy that wanted to move to canada

remember mav was going on a diet and posted a thread where he was trying to lose weight he posted a pic of his diet meals and they were all still larger quantities then a regular human would ever eat

the pic was him having 10 pancakes for breakfast which he considered his "diet"

Back