Water Main Breaking + Overnight Street Parking = Funny Pics

dweeb

Veteran XV
So, on Friday night, a water main up the street burst, flooding the street. My poor purple honda was out there all night, and this was the result:

From the sidewalk:

From the street:

Tires:

The water main was fixed, then busted again... So, more flooding has made it impossible to move my car. Cars passing just splash more and more water, which freezes... I don't even have to as bad as some other cars up the street do... I'm taking pictures pretty much daily incase my shit gets fucked up, and the city of Columbus wants to butt heads with me for their faggot water main...

Anyway, I figured someone would want to laugh at my misfortune. And yes, I used facebook to upload these.

*Update* Responding to comments left to clogg exhaust and run it to keep from totally freezing, I went out to find this:

Water:

And now, to top it all off... Like the fucking retard that I am:

You can't tell, but that would be my door closed, with my radio and light on, locked, with my keys inside... Yup, insult, meet injury, I just locked my fucking keys in my car :lol:

Last edited:
Alright. Looks like someone bukkaked your car, or sprayed it with cinnamon-roll sugar.

HELLO DIGGERS

Last edited:
They have already started closing schools in cincinnati for the snow expected tonight. Ohio sucks at winter.

Boss already told me to work at home. He royally fucked me last week when he didn't tell me to go home before Tuesday's storm hit. Took me 3 1/2 hours to get home.

i hope its too cold for school tomorrow

i hate big campuses in winter

There's only been, what, 4 closings in 20 some odd years? The only thing we can hope for is the profs to cancel 'cause they can't get out or something...

As for the slush/ice. There are about 2-3 in. of solid ice on the bottom, and the top inch or so freezes at night, and melts away during the day, so it's a kind of slushy, icing, watery substance.

ive had classes individually cancelled b/c it was too cold or professors couldnt make it

i was a freshman when they cancelled in 02. that was awesome. giant snowball fight in the oval

What street is that? :lol:

I'm tempted to take a drive over there to see what that looks like. I'm down in German Village :)

Back