Tribalwar's Biggest Douchebag of All Time

Who is the Biggest Douchebag of Tribalwar?

• isuck@tribes/windexy/KittyCat

Votes: 66 8.4%
  • Durak

Votes: 96 12.2%
  • HELJCMO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orbital123

Votes: 77 9.8%
  • Panama Jack

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • FedZ

Votes: 20 2.5%
  • FuFu

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • MR Dice

• RamataKahn

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Blitz

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Vir

Votes: 21 2.7%
  • -Kapion-

Votes: 21 2.7%
  • *SPAWN* TEHVUL

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • El Smack

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Project2501

Votes: 142 18.1%
  • MaxxCarnage

• Al'Muktar

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • NoFiX

Votes: 40 5.1%
  • triple wins BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG

Votes: 157 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic idea for a thread.
I'm torn; my top 5 in no order:

Isuk
Fedz
Ramatakhan
Maxx
Nofix

Gonna take me a while to figure this one out

Last edited:
Fool said:
was banned from the monopoly site for having the name "FuFuhatesTW" after Infinite informed the site that it was a hate message directed towards the taiwanese.

:rofl:

wow, durak took the lead pretty quick, i put triple in the lead for a split second :D

out of this list i have a hard time picking someone who isn't relevant anymore like orbital so it comes down to:

fedz
fufu
project19581

project does a good job of topping his own douchebaggery month after month with entirely new and exciting ways of being a douchebag... he may take the top spot.

Oh Snap, Orbital123 apparently "changed his ways" and the world didnt explode? that should atleast been an article on drudgereport

This is an interesting shortlist. There are a few names I would have included and some I would have missed out. I will have to mull over my vote for a moment of two

i don't see why their continued presence matters

the vote is the biggest doucebag of all time, not the biggest douchebag of right now

i can't believe durak is getting so many votes, he's so inconsequential compared to most of these retards

twiztid said:
the only one i'm pissed isn't here is suicidetaxi

LoD
BadMofo
juggernaut

Even without those 4, picking one was very difficult. I went with isuk- and probably would have anyway, whether those 4 had been on the ballot or not.

what does the "winner" of this poll get? Please say it is something that ryhmes with pan and fan and beings with a b.

yea but anyone who has been here since day 1 can probably agree that orbital had the biggest negative effect on the forum and really was the biggest douchebag

but he barely posts now so what the fuck is the point of giving him the award

i think leaving a forum where everyone hates you is actually the opposite of a douchebag move... while sticking around is really the ultimate in faggotry so it trumps the old standbys....

Alright here's my personal breakdown:

#5 Ramatakhan's probably at the bottom of this list; I still remember the atkins and skiing thing well though.

#4 I'm gonna give to Maxx just because he kept coming back for more - and how can you argue with the FAGGOTRY TO THE MAXX picture?

#3 is given to... Nofix - Fool got it right, he's calmed down on the forums some, but he was THE faggot/douchebag back while Tribes was still active.

#2 is Fedz - keying cars, getting akuma kicked out of his room at UVA - just classic acts of pure douchebaggery; and he STILL keeps the ethug attitude up today.

But #1 goes to ISUK@TRIBES because GOD I hate that faggot - My emotions are probably influencing this too much, but I'm just amazed at the number of times he's circumvented bans and no one's given a shit. His acts of douchebaggednesseryistic are just too strong.
Also he got his Isuk name from one of my friends' smurf names (which was iroq@tribes)

Back