when russia invades ukraine

it's going to be a mostly peaceful limited incursion to ensure the vax status and access to the jab for the RUS leaning people of Ukraine

you can plot the schedule of the intervention with this handy chart..

image.png

we're weeks away

Well, they'll have to wake up sleey Joe and and give him some coffee first, then wait till after he takes his morning nap. Then he'll tell Putin please don't do that cuz that's not v. nice. He will probably end up shutting down Russia's automobile export business and maybe tires too. That'll show him who's boss

Because let's face it, his whole career is based on being a pussy

Well... it depends on if they invade "a little bit" or "a lot of it".

Either way, a very sternly worded rebuke and some nasty sanctions are likely in the offering if they do... oh, yes. Mark our words, let me tell you!

Im team Putin. Original NATO member states are all progressivist commie shitholes now. Sucks for the former combloc states which joined or partnered with NATO tho.

I am all for sanctions and whatever else they wanna do diplomatically. Wanna really piss them off fast track Nato membership for them and anyone else on Russian borders that wants in.

After that let Europe handle it if they wanna get involved military wise and we support if asked. No direct confrontation imo.

Only way I support direct US military involvement is if Russia hits us AND/OR bites off more than just the Ukraine.

Want to see China make a move on Tawain? Get bogged down with direct conflict against Russia. Then watch silicon markets go fucking nuts overnight. If I get a hint of that I am dumping all AMD stock.

Last edited:
I am all for sanctions and whatever else they wanna do diplomatically. Wanna really piss them off fast track Nato membership for them and anyone else on Russian borders that wants in.

After that let Europe handle it if they wanna get involved military wise and we support if asked. No direct confrontation imo.

Only way I support direct US military involvement is if Russia hits us AND/OR bites off more than just the Ukraine.

Want to see China make a move on Tawain? Get bogged down with direct conflict against Russia. Then watch silicon markets go fucking nuts overnight.

Lemme get this line of thinking correct......... let Ukraine become a member state, but then don't get involved militarily when the NATO member state is invaded?

:lol:

sorry, but NATO can only afford ~2 - 3% of fighting any war with russia

USA can foot the rest

whats $30 trillion in debt already?

Back