Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 49 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

burtrennalds 12-04-2016 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18684366)
All the Hillary coughing fits, falling down, lifeless body, bug eye, seizure videos we could have had for 4 years :(

Lol

Togowack 12-04-2016 03:01

Hillary a monarch baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLNRUU9_Qo&t=18s

funny clip at 4:11

It gives new understanding as to why the managers for these people need to have word for word transcripts of questions that will be asked before interviews, because they use common scripts as state change trigger words.

On an aside, Kim Clement, who predicted Trump as far back as 2007 and 2013 to become president, says Hillary will become a convert to Christianity and her testimony will be the most powerful in the world.

Brasstax 12-04-2016 03:58

Haha - Jill Stein is going to have a press conference and rally outside of Trump Tower NYC on Monday. Why doesn't she do it at Stein Tower? Oh yeah. She is a putz and doesn't have a tower. I eagerly await Monday and the trolling that will go on. It would be so awesome if while she was at the very bottom - he lit the windows up to flash the word SCAM or JILL THE PILL or something. Maybe a giant dick or Pepe.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...mp-Tower-3.jpg

Jill Stein Campaign Drops Statewide Recount Effort In Pennsylvania : The Two-Way : NPR

Reggs 12-04-2016 04:00

Trump just keeps on winning. It's a strong pattern.

Flipp 12-04-2016 04:07

all kingly n chit :king:

Brasstax 12-04-2016 04:30

I bet there was a lively anti-trump majority in the "Ghost Ship" - I am going to guess it was Bernieville. And this probably paints a pretty accurate picture of the path we were headed down.

Site of deadly Oakland warehouse fire an artist space, maze

Quote:

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) ***8212; The converted warehouse known as the "Ghost Ship" where a deadly fire ripped through a late-night dance party was an artist workspace and illegal home for a rotating cast of a dozen or more residents, those who lived there or visited often said.

Former residents said it was also a death trap with few exits, a rickety makeshift staircase, piles of driftwood and a labyrinth of electrical cords. The ground floor had five recreational vehicles and other nooks used as living spaces that were rented out to tenants, while the upstairs had space for concerts like the deadly party that drew up to 100 people Friday night.

With few lights, the place could be pitch black. One staircase led to a boarded up door. The water and electricity were stolen from neighbors and often didn't work.

"If you were not familiar with the building and the way that it was, if you were going there for a party, you wouldn't be aware of the maze that you have to go through to get out," said Danielle Boudreaux, a former friend of the couple who ran the warehouse.

Firefighters pulled nine bodies from the charred rubble of the building Saturday and set up massive spotlights to continue a search they said would last at least 48 hours. They estimated at least two dozen remained missing.

Boudreaux identified the operators of the collective as Derick Ion Almena and Micah Allison. She said she had a falling out with Almena when she persuaded Allison's parents and sister about a year ago that the warehouse was a dangerous place for the couple's three children to live.

The couple charged tenants enough to cover the warehouse rent and used proceeds from parties to pay their own living expenses, Boudreaux said.

On Saturday, the artist retreat had turned into a scene of horrors, the 4,000-square-foot structure charred to rubble. The building's roof had collapsed into the second floor, which in places fell to the bottom floor. Firefighters had to temporarily stop their search and rescue operations Saturday when they became too dangerous, taking time to shore up the structure, Oakland deputy fire chief Mark Hoffmann said.

Oakland officials said they had opened an investigation just last month into the warehouse after repeated complaints from neighbors who said trash was piling up and people were illegally living in the building, which was zoned as a warehouse.

Darin Ranelletti, of the Oakland Planning Department, said the city opened an investigation Nov. 13 and an investigator went to the premises on Nov. 17 but could not get inside. The city has not confirmed people were living inside.

Shelley Mack said she lived there about two years ago, staying four or five months. She said she wasn't told the residence was illegal until after she moved in, when she was instructed to tell visitors it was a 24-hour workspace for artists.

When outsiders or inspectors planned to visit, residents would scurry to hide clothes and bedding, Mack said.

"It's like a horror house. Just horrors in there," she said, referring to things such as no electricity, running water and freezing temperatures.

Alastair Boone, 22, a University of California, Berkeley student arrived at the party with five friends around 11 p.m. and had just received a tour of the property and stepped outside before the fire broke out.

"In a couple of minutes there were flames coming out of the windows and black smoke was just billowing out of the house," she said.

A man identified as Derick Ion posted a Facebook message early Saturday, saying "Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound." He drew rebukes online from others who said he was warned the building was unsafe.

Almena did not immediately respond to emails sent to addresses affiliated with him. Phone numbers either rang continually or were disconnected. Authorities declined to talk about the manager when asked by reporters Saturday, saying they were focused on recovering the bodies and consoling the families.

Online records listed the building's owner as Nar Siu Chor. The Associated Press could not locate a telephone number for her Saturday and efforts to reach her at other Oakland addresses associated with her were not successful.

A website for the warehouse showed pictures of a Bohemian, loft-like interior made of wood and cluttered with rugs, old sofas and a garage-sale like collection of pianos, paintings, turntables, statues and other items. Advertisements touted various electronic music parties. Friday night's event featured musician Golden Donna's 100% Silk West Coast tour.

It's unclear what sparked the fire, but officials said the clutter served as a tinderbox and there were no sprinklers inside.

Alameda County Sheriff's Sgt. Ray Kelly said people either escaped from the building or died inside, where the only way down from the second story was via a stairwell constructed entirely of wooden pallets. "It appears that either you got out or you got trapped inside."

About 50 to 100 people were believed to have been at the party when the fire started around 11:30 p.m. Friday, officials said.

"We know there are bodies in there that we can't get to ***8212; that have been seen but not recovered," Kelly said.

Monica Kat, a paralegal, feared four of her friends were dead.

"We we were all checking in looking for them and they're still not accounted for and I can only think the worst at this point," she said.

Dan Vega had been unable to find his 22-year-old brother or his brother's girlfriend.

"I just want to go over there. I have my work boots on. I'm ready to go," Dan Vega said.

Oakland police urged those concerned about missing people to call the Alameda County Sheriff's Coroner's Bureau at 510-382-3000.

BionicBooger 12-04-2016 04:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQAuh10kxDU

Brasstax 12-04-2016 04:46

Holy **** - this one too -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45m9F3e1k3w

"A misunderstanding"

Brasstax 12-04-2016 05:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu7BkxFwe9o
Yup - look peaceful to me. Tolerance should help.

Actually - having been to Bulgaria - I am surprised at how tolerant they are being. This won't be good for poor Bulgaria. They still haven't recovered from Turkish occupation. Or Russian occupation. Ugh.

Oh wait - this is what happened later -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3May6wDrYw

See what we have to look forward to?

I get that the conditions in these european camps are **** for the immigrants - but look at these ****s. They are like rabid dogs. Anyone who thinks that this type of immigrant will just assimilate peacefully and become stellar members of our universities are insane.

Maybe when they get here- they can slap some of our women into submission and all their latent 50 shades lust will come pouring out and they will embrace these new rock throwing overlords like in Sweden. Niiiice.

cael 12-04-2016 05:50

pic of brasstax tower plz

Flash 12-04-2016 11:26

Even the liberals I know cringe at these videos. What the **** is wrong with these people?

spockhammer 12-04-2016 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18684543)
Even the liberals I know cringe at these videos. What the **** is wrong with these people?

warrior culture being applied to social justice

cogzinofa 12-04-2016 12:30

Ghost ship is what you get if you gut regulations.

NightTrain 12-04-2016 12:31

what third world country with no regulation did this occur in?

JoMo 12-04-2016 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18684573)
Ghost ship is what you get if you gut regulations.

There were plenty of regulations in Oakland for that warehouse fire. Nobody was following them though. Because you know.. **** the man... trying to tell us we can't have a party in this run down death trap of a warehouse! We'll show them!

Fool 12-04-2016 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18684463)
Oakland police urged those concerned about missing people to call the Alameda County Sheriff's Coroner's Bureau at 510-382-3000.

Not exactly a good sign when you're being directed to the Coroner.

Vir 12-04-2016 13:42

Jill not done wasting other peoples money in PA after all

cogzinofa 12-04-2016 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18684576)
There were plenty of regulations in Oakland for that warehouse fire. Nobody was following them though. Because you know.. **** the man... trying to tell us we can't have a party in this run down death trap of a warehouse! We'll show them!

Yes there were regulations. And no one was following them. Result would have been the same if we had no regulations.

cogzinofa 12-04-2016 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18684584)
Not exactly a good sign when you're being directed to the Coroner.

One article i read quoted someone as saying they had almost no hospital admits. People either escaped, or they're dead. Not a lot injured.

Brasstax 12-04-2016 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18684471)

Watchlisted - again

Brasstax 12-04-2016 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18684625)
One article i read quoted someone as saying they had almost no hospital admits. People either escaped, or they're dead. Not a lot injured.

With a staircase to the 2nd floor constructed from pallets - what could go wrong?

Also - here is a statement from the head ego

Quote:

Posting on Facebook early Saturday, a person the Times identified as Alemany wrote:

"Confirmed. Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound... it's as if I have awoken from a dream filled with opulence and hope.... to be standing now in poverty of self worth."
Nice.

Brasstax 12-04-2016 14:14

Also - shouldn't Michael Moore be in love with Donald Trump?
Quote:

President-elect Donald Trump stepped up his attacks Sunday against U.S. companies that move production offshore and fire workers.

In a posting on Twitter, he said there would be consequences like a 35% import tariff “for these companies wanting to sell their product, cars, A.C. units etc., back across the border. Please be forewarned prior to making a very expensive mistake!”

absent 12-04-2016 14:21

But that's all rhetoric, they promised Carrier huge tax cuts and other subsidies instead of the stick that Trump has been talking up.

Honestly, the reason I'm for Trump is that he will **** the US hard and as a consequence, I believe America will be forced to withdraw its occupation forces from Europe. The tax cuts alone will gut the American budget base, so cuts in military will be inevitable. Under Trump, America's debt will skyrocket; if you thought Obama was bad, wait till this bozo gets in there. :lol:

spockhammer 12-04-2016 14:26

i dont mind trump because i know hes greedy as **** and wants to live forever and i do too

even if it means alliances with russia china and india and more buckling down into hard work

my parents aint dying **** YOU

KingSobieski 12-04-2016 14:46

Merkel donated $4 million dollars (Germany tax payer's money) to the Clinton Foundation during the election.

Bloops.

Gouge 12-04-2016 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684639)
But that's all rhetoric, they promised Carrier huge tax cuts and other subsidies instead of the stick that Trump has been talking up.

Honestly, the reason I'm for Trump is that he will **** the US hard and as a consequence, I believe America will be forced to withdraw its occupation forces from Europe. The tax cuts alone will gut the American budget base, so cuts in military will be inevitable. Under Trump, America's debt will skyrocket; if you thought Obama was bad, wait till this bozo gets in there. :lol:

So you're pro Trump but Anti American?

Togowack 12-04-2016 15:09

If Trump hadn't won, I know many people would be working hard to reduce their taxable income in order to defund the welfare state. I am. It's actually a shame in a way that his enemies will profit from his victory. The smartest people in the world run wall street and they are betting on the Trump plan.

cael 12-04-2016 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18684626)
Watchlisted - again

u sum kind of putz?

Data 12-04-2016 15:49

cael dont b trigg'd

BionicBooger 12-04-2016 15:53

I'm completely for withdrawing from Europe. The DoD spends astronomical amounts of money here. The amount of money alone one DoD contractor gets ON TOP of his base salary for a housing allowance is in the tens of thousands, often between $25-50k. On top of that, they get a cost of living allowance, another 3-5k a year, easy. Landlords jack up rent prices for military personnel & contractors because they know they receive these allowances. Money wasted, thrown into their economies that could be going into our own.

Brasstax 12-04-2016 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18684680)
u sum kind of putz?

No. I am the putziest of putz - an alpha putz.

Brasstax 12-04-2016 15:57

Check out all these great freedoms when the govt controls your ass -
Federal government to ban smoking in public housing | WCNC.com

Oooo I hear you vegan health nut ****balls say. That will include pot you stupid ****s. Jesus wake up and start helping reduce the involvement of govt in our lives.

Oh wait - upon further inspection - it might only list tobacco products - that would be funny as ****. "Let's go after smoking" - "Yeah but what about their pot?" - "No we can't **** with that or they would rebel" - "OK - leave the pot for now"

Greedo909 12-04-2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18684471)

dang, i bet you'd love to see pics of brasstax's 'tower' u perv

spockhammer 12-04-2016 16:05

i have a yeast infection on my pp it burnz :(

T-Dawg 12-04-2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gouge (Post 18684663)
So you're pro Trump but Anti American?

Is there any other way?

T-Dawg 12-04-2016 16:24

'Murica

**** YEAH

ScooBySnaCk 12-04-2016 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18684639)

I think you and a vast majority of others are in for a rude awakening. If you think Trump is just going to shoot the deficit up and withdraw troops from Europe, well grab a lawn chair. Trump is an ego maniac and a businessman. No way in hell is he going to leave office in 4 or 8 years with a bad mark. He knows who can do the job and he is getting key people regardless what they have said about him in the past. Hell he is talking to Romney and a Dem senator for positions in his cabinet. He will also be getting in a Supreme Court justice who will probably play ball in striking the ACA out of law as well. He has his faults be he is no dummy. He has played the media like a fiddle even being a terrible orator.

Now for the tax cuts..how can this be possible and work? Here is a little clue: Cut back on spending. The illegals alone are a huge money pit. The criminal system where all these illegals are housed up, huge money pit. The US sends money and or aid to over 90% of the countries in the world even to those who are not friendly to the US ->money pit. Huge government regulatory agencies with zero accountability = huge money pit and there are tons more. This is exactly what the Bernie idiots did not get. Bernie wanted FREE FREE FREE with larger government and higher taxes without curbing the spending the government does already and Hillary would have been Obama v2 but with higher corruption.

I personally am optimistic about Trump and the team he will bring in. A rise in patriotism and US confidence = industrial surge which will bring tax dollars in the way it should.

Togowack 12-04-2016 16:46

Requiring payment for defense of allies alone will bring in hundreds of billions. Absent just doesn't want to be on the popular boat, his opinion always has to come out of left field.

cael 12-04-2016 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18684690)
dang, i bet you'd love to see pics of brasstax's 'tower' u perv

too old i prefer cheese pizza

JoMo 12-04-2016 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18684723)
too old i prefer cheese pizza

cael is talking about sexual relations with children again. 'cheese pizza' is code for young white male child.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page