Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 10 of 25

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

Kelven 01-22-2010 14:45

daddy was a bad bad man

mstrike 01-22-2010 14:46

I want to eat one of Kelvin's chocolate logs.

old_skul 01-22-2010 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15259200)
So i've been getting ****ed in the ass lately and i do like it.. it can hurt sometimes but every girl should tough it out.. its worth it it feels really good.. but i am wondering if anyones ever had any bad outcomes with this.. i've read a couple things on if it hurts you shouldn't .. its hard not to though and the pain goes away.. so any opinions on ass ****ing? thanks

I don't think anyone ever answered your first post. So I will.

1. Good for you.
2. I'm sure some folks have had bad outcomes with this.
3. If it hurts, you're rushing it. Take it slower, take time to relax more, and use more lube.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262164)
Why do I get a feeling you're getting very worked up over this? You don't like the idea of her dad beating you to her ass? Both figuratively and literally.

Sorry, I don't post pics of girlfriends. I have more respect for them than that. Obviously you don't.

So because you respect girls enough to not post pics of them, you disrespect other girls for doing so? You got a screwed up respect system. How bout you stop judging, and bringing the fun level way down
I think you need laid. If you have alll these gf's, prove it. I did.

SO BRING THE PICS OR STFU. TW's own rules. You aint got **** on me

by the way, im not worked up, its just weird to me how some people are having a little fun, and you thnk it is worth your time to come into a thread, and continue being a dick. You must have too much time on your hands.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 15262166)
simohayha was probably raped in cub scouts or something

I'm a spread eagle scout!

Feannag 01-22-2010 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262077)
Christ, should I have to worry about harrassment? Wtf, can we just ****ing have a thread like this without someone being weird? I dont want to have the thread removed, I think you guys are getting a kick out of it, so just concentrate on why you are all in this thread, for **** and ass. My girlfriend ****ing rocks.

Your Vet++ status betrays you, and you fail at remembering Murphy's Law. You forgot when the FBI got involved over the coupon-cutter invasion? And I forgot there is one poster here who has an entire ARCHIVE of pics posted here since 1999.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 15262193)
Your Vet++ status betrays you, and you fail at remembering Murphy's Law. You forgot when the FBI got involved over the coupon-cutter invasion? And I forgot there is one poster here who has an entire ARCHIVE of pics posted here since 1999.

I just don't like to hold back because some weirdos wanna **** with some ****.

Dennis 01-22-2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15262131)
would you consider yourself "multi-orgasmic" no




That's a shame you've never been ****ed by somebody who knows what he is doing.

veorx 01-22-2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15262122)
well actually it wasn't my father, sorry if that may have immediately reminded you of a past with your father when you lost yours.. but i was actually just really young like 13. not the proudest of it but if you got to get your freak on then its to be..



ahhh so an uncle then? or perhaps cousin?

tell me more

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by veorx (Post 15262215)
ahhh so an uncle then? or perhaps cousin?

tell me more


This was already done by Xcursion. I can't believe you were OFN'd by such ******ry.

Mr Rabies 01-22-2010 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstrike (Post 15262172)
I want to eat one of Kelvin's chocolate logs.

if it was anyone else i'd know it was a joke
with mstrike you never do :scared:

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:07

this is the best thread on tw in a while

thanks

Feannag 01-22-2010 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262207)
I just don't like to hold back because some weirdos wanna **** with some ****.

Waiting on the "So someone broke into my apartment" thread. Or worse.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary (Post 15262221)
this is the best thread on tw in a while

thanks


See, thank you. I thought this was interesting because I know so many on TW would find it enjoyable. More girls might do some cool **** if there weren't all the flamers who make this place lame for chicks. If I were a chick, I wouldn't come here.

Kelven 01-22-2010 15:13

if i was a chick i would be having hot sex with other chicks

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262174)
So because you respect girls enough to not post pics of them, you disrespect other girls for doing so? You got a screwed up respect system. How bout you stop judging, and bringing the fun level way down
I think you need laid. If you have alll these gf's, prove it. I did.

SO BRING THE PICS OR STFU. TW's own rules. You aint got **** on me

by the way, im not worked up, its just weird to me how some people are having a little fun, and you thnk it is worth your time to come into a thread, and continue being a dick. You must have too much time on your hands.

I respect the women I have had previous relationships with to not post pics on TW. I certainly am able to disrespect the attention whores that come here begging for attention. Especially those like "babygirl1".

Sorry, I don't have to prove a thing. I don't make threads declaring that I get laid or anything similar. Just because your girlfriend's **** is too lose for you to enjoy making you **** her in the ass doesn't mean you have to get angsty on me for pointing out that she's an attention whore and you're getting worked up over this.

DocHolliday 01-22-2010 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flunky (Post 15262161)

Damnit I was going to post something like that.

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:16

This will end badly......... Everything TW is involved in ends badly.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelven (Post 15262237)
if i was a chick i would be having hot sex with other chicks

If I was this chick I would be ****ing me. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262239)
I respect the women I have had previous relationships with to not post pics on TW. I certainly am able to disrespect the attention whores that come here begging for attention. Especially those like "babygirl1".

Sorry, I don't have to prove a thing. I don't make threads declaring that I get laid or anything similar. Just because your girlfriend's **** is too lose for you to enjoy making you **** her in the ass doesn't mean you have to get angsty on me for pointing out that she's an attention whore and you're getting worked up over this.

I just love how you hate on people for this. Don't you realize you are the attention whore in this thread? You judging her based on this and nothing else, and saying things that you have no idea are true is just as sad and pathetic as what you are hating on. Its hypocritical to say the lease, and the only one to start the angsty-ness was you.

And every girl loves attention. Even the "imaginary" gf you keep at home under lock and chain. You dont know women apparently.

Hudson 01-22-2010 15:18

Xcursion is angry today.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:19

Xcursion why is it that anytime a girl posts on TW you drop into full on creepy misogynist mode?

Psyclone 01-22-2010 15:21

I don't get it, first everyone cries smurf/troll, then pics are delivered(as requested) then everyone gives her **** for complying with the 'TW Law'. No wonder this place is full of virgins. Everyone pulls this **** and wonders why women want to have nothing to do with TW. I understand the rite of passage, the initiation, whatever, but when the requirements have been met, it's time to take your nerdvirgin rage back to the basement.

Simo, props bro, she's pretty hot, I'd hit it - two times :). Stay clean, life is much better in the long run without the bull****. I know it's extremely hard to stay on track but it's worth it. I hope she's clean and you can rely on each other for support, it'll be key to your successes.

Babygirl, props to you for posting pics, you seem like a fun girl, Simo's a lucky guy.

Have fun

:fu: to the haters

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15261782)
i wen to tiny pic but dont know how to use the url address do i just paste it in here.. i'm gonna try neways.. there just fun pics of me to show you what i look like and say that i'm just a nice regular girl.. not a whore..

http://i47.tinypic.com/3uafl.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zdyohz.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2z8yc5c.jpg

I am disappointed that you guys have not found her facebook yet.

NoFiX 01-22-2010 15:25

what does her ******* smell like

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15262272)
what does her ******* smell like

Outstanding actually. Like hibiscus:P

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:29

http://i47.tinypic.com/3uafl.jpg

And god damn there are some big titties under there.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:29

would hit

Psyclone 01-22-2010 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15262272)
what does her ******* smell like

was wondering when you were gonna show up :)

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262246)
I just love how you hate on people for this. Don't you realize you are the attention whore in this thread? You judging her based on this and nothing else, and saying things that you have no idea are true is just as sad and pathetic as what you are hating on. Its hypocritical to say the lease, and the only one to start the angsty-ness was you.

And every girl loves attention. Even the "imaginary" gf you keep at home under lock and chain. You dont know women apparently.

Please, point out how I am being an attention whore while you and her aren't. I am very interested in how the mind of a meth addict works. I am judging her based on her making this thread, her replies and her asking you for permission just to answer questions.

Not every girl loves attention from a forum of people that she doesn't know. Oh yes, I have an imaginary girlfriend because I won't post pictures of her. Oh woe is me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262251)
Xcursion why is it that anytime a girl posts on TW you drop into full on creepy misogynist mode?

I don't hate women. It's just obvious this one has no self-respect to let her boyfriend choose what she does and doesn't post here. It's pretty clear she's got daddy issues.

Flunky 01-22-2010 15:42

this may be the hottest female to ever post on TW.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262295)
Please, point out how I am being an attention whore while you and her aren't. I am very interested in how the mind of a meth addict works. I am judging her based on her making this thread, her replies and her asking you for permission just to answer questions.

Not every girl loves attention from a forum of people that she doesn't know. Oh yes, I have an imaginary girlfriend because I won't post pictures of her. Oh woe is me :(



I don't hate women. It's just obvious this one has no self-respect to let her boyfriend choose what she does and doesn't post here. It's pretty clear she's got daddy issues.

Whats the point of a forum if you can't go on and post whatever you want? You seem like a ****ing moderator with no power. If you want to run a board with only those you deem fit, then make one. Why must you force your own opinion on things onto others? You do hate women. Just because not every one of them is as SEEMINGLY wholesome (the real whores) as your standards, doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.


Go back to talking about god, politics, and blowing other men if you don't want to see a naked chic, ******.

Oh, and I got addicted to opiates because this **** is in my back (not meth you f uckwit)
http://www.wheelessonline.com/images/i1/peds1.jpg
And mine is way worse. So before you point figures on me being addicted to meth, maybe you should stop judging so immediately. The only ****tard in this thread is you, because everyone else seems to be getting a kick out of it. ****ing forum lurker who doesn't have a life of his own, but vicarioiously through others by calling them out on things they wish they could do themselves.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262295)
I don't hate women. It's just obvious this one has no self-respect to let her boyfriend choose what she does and doesn't post here. It's pretty clear she's got daddy issues.

you are a prominent fixture in any TW girl thread.

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262273)
Outstanding actually. Like hibiscus:P

holy **** Nofix finally got an answer to this

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:54

You should tell your GF to leave TW alone before you become Velo or whatever his name was.

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:56

anyone saying anything negative about this thread deserves a ban for trying to keep TW boring

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262319)
Whats the point of a forum if you can't go on and post whatever you want? You seem like a ****ing moderator with no power. If you want to run a board with only those you deem fit, then make one. Why must you force your own opinion on things onto others? You do hate women. Just because not every one of them is as SEEMINGLY wholesome (the real whores) as your standards, doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.


Go back to talking about god, politics, and blowing other men if you don't want to see a naked chic, ******.

Oh, and I got addicted to opiates because this **** is in my back (not meth you f uckwit)
http://www.wheelessonline.com/images/i1/peds1.jpg
And mine is way worse. So before you point figures on me being addicted to meth, maybe you should stop judging so immediately. The only ****tard in this thread is you, because everyone else seems to be getting a kick out of it. ****ing forum lurker who doesn't have a life of his own, but vicarioiously through others by calling them out on things they wish they could do themselves.

:lol: It's funny how you keep saying I am the one that is judging while you're the one that likes to make assumptions about me. Ain't it a ***** when you're showing your hypocritical colors?

It's obvious that you don't really pay attention to my posts when you say I should go back to posting about god, politics and other things. Plus I am a huge lurker... with many more posts than you. Crazy how that happens.

But hey, you can go back to being a methhead with your lazy girlfriend that got diddled by daddy. How many times has she scream "OH DADDY! ****ING ME HARDER!!!" during sex? Is her vag too loose from her dad ****ing her at a young age for vaginal sex to be enjoyable? Is that why you have been ****ing her ass a lot lately? Maybe you should go ask Rancher Dan or Whoop what it's like to have homosexual relationships since one would probably be better for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262322)
you are a prominent fixture in any TW girl thread.

And?

Littlex 01-22-2010 15:59

Xcursion please go troll in someones profile, you add no value to this thread in any form. So simply let it be and go rage somewhere else.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262342)
:lol: It's funny how you keep saying I am the one that is judging while you're the one that likes to make assumptions about me. Ain't it a ***** when you're showing your hypocritical colors?

It's obvious that you don't really pay attention to my posts when you say I should go back to posting about god, politics and other things. Plus I am a huge lurker... with many more posts than you. Crazy how that happens.

But hey, you can go back to being a methhead with your lazy girlfriend that got diddled by daddy. How many times has she scream "OH DADDY! ****ING ME HARDER!!!" during sex? Is her vag too loose from her dad ****ing her at a young age for vaginal sex to be enjoyable? Is that why you have been ****ing her ass a lot lately? Maybe you should go ask Rancher Dan or Whoop what it's like to have homosexual relationships since one would probably be better for you.



And?

Oh jesus, all you can resort to is how loose a ***** is. What next, how small my dick is? Need a pic of that too?
You aren't even worth talking too. Have fun being a piece of **** who can't lighten the **** up.
You are talking about assumptions, and then tell me my gf's ***** is loose cause her dad ****ed it? Im the hypocrite, right?






And look around, no one wants you here, I brought the goods, and so did my chick, and all you brought was your tiny penis trying to accuse women of being raped. You are just a box of giggles!




Hope my gf moans a little harder tonight because of your comments.

Gringo 01-22-2010 16:03

girls ask you to **** them harder because sometimes they like a long, hard ****. not because they have daddy issues.

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlex (Post 15262347)
Xcursion please go troll in someones profile, you add no value to this thread in any form. So simply let it be and go rage somewhere else.

Nah, it's fun watching Simo get angsty over me calling his girlfriend a whore and him a methhead. He reminds me of Mav's "STOP ATTACKING ME!"

Synth 01-22-2010 16:04

wow xcursion is embarrassingly pathetic.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55.
Page 10 of 25

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC