Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 26 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 22:50

CNN where the only thing better than their fake news, fake coverage, is their fake outrage

and now fake Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations" disguised as Tranny Porn

Them and Kanye going to be on suicide watch real soon

-SS- 11-25-2016 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18679752)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr68Yn8XEAA280w.jpg

a lady who just now pretends to care about property rights

is that paint enviro friendly?

she just damaged property that belongs to everyone too since for profit companies are illegal

this ***** a criminal

KingSobieski 11-25-2016 22:55

they're finally being exposed for the racist agitators that they've always been. the thing is with racism - if people would quit feeding it - it'd just go away. Al Sharpton with a networth of $5 million dollars by entirely propagating racism in the USA at any and all available opportunities.

Quote:

Networth: $5 million. About Al Sharpton. American civil rights activist, Baptist minister and radio show host Al Sharpton has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He earned his net worth through his radio show Keepen' It Real as well as his regular guest appearances in Fox News such as The O'Reilly Factor, in CNN and in MSNBC.

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 22:55

vandals *****ing about vandalism

fraudsters *****ing about tax cheats

left wing in a non-gmo free range organic nut shell (allergy free)

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18679759)
they're finally being exposed for the racist agitators that they've always been. the thing is with racism - if people would quit feeding it - it'd just go away. Al Sharpton with a networth of $5 million dollars by entirely propagating racism in the USA at any and all available opportunities.

seriously

sharpton best example ever

Tawana Brawley **** allegations - Wikipedia

Quote:

Sharpton, Maddox, and Mason had accused the Dutchess County prosecutor, Steven Pagones, of racism and of being one of the perpetrators of the alleged abduction and ****. The three were successfully sued for defamation, and were ordered to pay $345,000 in damages, with the jury finding Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Pagones, Maddox for two, and Mason for one.[96] Sharpton refused to pay his share of the damages; it was later paid by a number of black business leaders including Johnnie Cochran.[40]
I mean this guy made and started his career off of this kind of crap

made a life long career as an agitator and race baiter

my favorite part of today is all the alt right accounts saying "so what" when someone calls them a racist now. can't play the manufactured shame blame game when you no longer even agree to play with them at it anymore.

now that it can be proven that nobody is more racist than the professional race baiters

what their true goals and motives really are

this is the way the game was always designed to be played.

era of the crying kids screaming about the wolf is over.

KingSobieski 11-25-2016 23:12

liberals actually think there's a big group of white guys that get together and think up wylie coyote schemes to destroy the blacks/jews/gays/women. if there is systemic racism in the justice system it's only because it's a proportional response to a black culture that values and promotes violence. for trump supporters only being a bunch of bigoted uneducated white racist rednecks - they at least could stir themselves out of a crushing hangover, crawl under their camaros, hit the starter with a hammer, and get their asses to the polling stations.

al sharpton has always been a fraudulent snake oil salesmen, pointing to a boogie man that quit existing 40 years ago. as the buttresses of former conventional liberal thought continue to crumble, hucksters like sharpton will be exposed for the criminals that they truly are. the white man isn't the problem here - it's loud mouthed agitators like sharpton that gum up the justice system with difficult to prove motives/intent focusing on race issues. the merry go round finger pointing is running out of bigoted white people to point their fingers at. eventually they'll have to become self aware and realize that they are the source of persisting racism and that their lives have been spent dredging up old and forgotten modes of life that no longer apply in the modern world. people are too focused on mortgages/careers/family to have enough time to be properly racist in an organized way.

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18679768)
liberals actually think there's a big group of white guys that get together and think up wylie coyote schemes to destroy the blacks/jews/gays/women. if there is systemic racism in the justice system it's only because it's a proportional response to a black culture that values and promotes violence. for trump supporters only being a bunch of bigoted uneducated white racist rednecks - they at least could stir themselves out of a crushing hangover, crawl under their camaros, hit the starter with a hammer, and get their asses to the polling stations.

they sure salty to these people post election

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyJWP-EVEAAgvxF.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyHOth5XcAEQCDu.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyCdNHKXAAAbiWA.jpg

DPS identifies six arrested during anti-Trump protests at Capitol on Sunday

http://static-17.sinclairstoryline.c...?1479148700753

maybe doubling down will win them back over?

nothing better than self loathing white people (like all our sjws on this forum)

this is the person wiglaf kept posting articles from a few weeks ago

Sally Kohn on Twitter:

LOL

WarBuddha 11-25-2016 23:26

The problem is if liberals don't have that boogieman to blame they don't have a narrative anymore and they lose their base.

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 23:27

and their got damn minds

in a post trump era their mental illness and cognitive delusions are now being pushed off as a civil right for others to have to entertain and not just perpetually pay for

KingSobieski 11-25-2016 23:29

can we just get back to the basics and agree that the ultimate goal is to to give americans (all americans) the tools that they need to be 1)productive 2)successful 3)safe 4)proud?

that's all anyone wants.

all this other none sense is noise.

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 23:31

where hard work and trying should give you something at the end of the day

other than a larger share of the "collective" burden to pay for and support

WarBuddha 11-25-2016 23:31

but you can't have a progressive movement without movement

Captain Tele 11-25-2016 23:33

and they can't get progress or movement unless they have someone else fueling it and someone elses shoulders to shove off of

http://www.daveschultz.com/wp-conten...leanFoward.jpg

ScooBySnaCk 11-26-2016 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarBuddha (Post 18679778)
but you can't have a progressive movement without movement

bowel

Gouge 11-26-2016 01:02

Fidel Castro, Longtime Marxist tyrant cock-sucker Cuban Leader, Dead At Age 90!

The Trumpening continues.

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gouge (Post 18679803)
Fidel Castro, Longtime Marxist tyrant cock-sucker Cuban Leader, Dead At Age 90!

The Trumpening continues.

https://books.litfirepublishing.com/...564424_cov.jpg

Veniggs 11-26-2016 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18679753)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFzf36G4lI

:rofl:

it just keeps getting better.

God bless Trump for the never ending hilarity.

it does me good to see those two argue on that topic. although don lemon is right, it makes me very happy that he's being nagged by a fellow commie over something completely reasonable as being adult about words. the stigma surrounding the $$ n-word $$ gives the same vibes as old testament jews not being able to say god without getting the hammer

ol' don starts getting red in the face at the end of the video :lol:

Brasstax 11-26-2016 02:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6NvqGDoj0

BionicBooger 11-26-2016 03:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2uZ9rmhlM

Feannag 11-26-2016 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash (Post 18679318)
We've needed someone in the Oval office who has a keen sense of business since before Bush was even in office. Someone who understands what the foreign markets are like, how to deal with trade negotiations that benefit our country, not hurt it.

Whoa now there, seriously though. Anyone have any ACTUAL numbers on Trump's businesses and actual worth? Last I checked he had quite a few failed/bankrupt businesses. And the extra dart in that mess is the "Trump University settlement", practically admits it failed and they just want the people to go away. Someone with a "keen sense of business" wouldn't be making and bankrupting business after business, only reason he is still around is his real estate is eating up those losses. And yes that whole debt thing started in the 90s, but is that debt actually still there? Was it all paid off or was it simply "moved around" much like people transfer credit balances to new accounts?

And the famous "refuses to release his taxes" thing. If he had such "keen" business sense why would he feel the need to hide how his own personal finances are handled? Wouldn't that be a sheer fundamental of business sense, being able to manage your personal finances well?

And FOREIGN trade? Did I miss something when Trump claimed "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." It doesn't take an actual businessmen to know we actually out-sourced nearly all our manufacturing to China during the 90s and turn of the millennia. Why would China create a hoax to make us non-competitive when we basically GAVE them our work and made ourselves non-competitive on that alone?

None of this sounds like a businessman with a "keen" sense of anything other than using real estate to handle/manage debt, and not the debt management we need.

ArakAtak 11-26-2016 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18679753)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFzf36G4lI

:rofl:

it just keeps getting better.

God bless Trump for the never ending hilarity.

They are like little children "the N word" what the ****

what the **** mang

StapleMammal1 11-26-2016 05:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2uZ9rmhlM

-SS- 11-26-2016 07:53

this is what becomes of indoctrination

after the past 8 years of getting away with all of their bull****, they cant handle the fact that people are sick of their **** and have spoken

they really *feel* their views are the majority when it actually isnt and it's put them into a tailspin

they are raging because they are finding out that defending a very flawed ideology isnt so easy after all. calling people haters for whatever isnt effective anymore

Zulu 11-26-2016 08:04

Bitter Soros Hiring Team of FULL-TIME Anti-Trump Rioters to Wreak Havok in America

Fight the Trump Agenda! We're hiring Full-Time Organizers 15/hr!

NoGodForMe 11-26-2016 09:35

Trump will call out Soros like he's been doing with the media. This **** needs to stop because people are getting killed and the protests are not changing anything. The left had their way for 10 years, didn't work. You say why 10 years and not 8? Because they had control of the house in 2007 before Obama came into power. Yet Obama claims he inherited a mess. No, the left caused the mess with the housing bubble by giving loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Validuz 11-26-2016 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18679840)
Whoa now there, seriously though. Anyone have any ACTUAL numbers on Trump's businesses and actual worth? Last I checked he had quite a few failed/bankrupt businesses. And the extra dart in that mess is the "Trump University settlement", practically admits it failed and they just want the people to go away. Someone with a "keen sense of business" wouldn't be making and bankrupting business after business, only reason he is still around is his real estate is eating up those losses. And yes that whole debt thing started in the 90s, but is that debt actually still there? Was it all paid off or was it simply "moved around" much like people transfer credit balances to new accounts?

:rofl: He settled that pathetic lawsuit so he can move on with being President, not worrying about a couple of sucker retards that want their money back.

Quote:

And the famous "refuses to release his taxes" thing. If he had such "keen" business sense why would he feel the need to hide how his own personal finances are handled? Wouldn't that be a sheer fundamental of business sense, being able to manage your personal finances well?
Why would he? He's against most taxes. I know this logic is going to hard to grasp for you, but the only time it's relevant is if the person is corrupt or saying that people should pay more taxes. Only in those circumstances does it make sense for someone to be pressured into releasing tax data.

Quote:

And FOREIGN trade? Did I miss something when Trump claimed "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." It doesn't take an actual businessmen to know we actually out-sourced nearly all our manufacturing to China during the 90s and turn of the millennia. Why would China create a hoax to make us non-competitive when we basically GAVE them our work and made ourselves non-competitive on that alone?
It goes much deeper than just China, but yes, shocker, our biggest manufacturing competitor definitely secretly pushes that nonsense on the US so they can continue to ignore all safety and pollution.

Stop quoting "keen" you retard.

Flipp 11-26-2016 09:55

Feannag v proud 2 b a cuckin lil *****ass******fuk desperately tryna rationalize his intellectual inferiority lol smdh :jester:

OneManArmy 11-26-2016 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18679840)
Whoa now there, seriously though. Anyone have any ACTUAL numbers on Trump's businesses and actual worth? Last I checked he had quite a few failed/bankrupt businesses. And the extra dart in that mess is the "Trump University settlement", practically admits it failed and they just want the people to go away. Someone with a "keen sense of business" wouldn't be making and bankrupting business after business, only reason he is still around is his real estate is eating up those losses. And yes that whole debt thing started in the 90s, but is that debt actually still there? Was it all paid off or was it simply "moved around" much like people transfer credit balances to new accounts?

And the famous "refuses to release his taxes" thing. If he had such "keen" business sense why would he feel the need to hide how his own personal finances are handled? Wouldn't that be a sheer fundamental of business sense, being able to manage your personal finances well?



And FOREIGN trade? Did I miss something when Trump claimed "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." It doesn't take an actual businessmen to know we actually out-sourced nearly all our manufacturing to China during the 90s and turn of the millennia. Why would China create a hoax to make us non-competitive when we basically GAVE them our work and made ourselves non-competitive on that alone?

None of this sounds like a businessman with a "keen" sense of anything other than using real estate to handle/manage debt, and not the debt management we need.


So, I have been lurking on this site the last year and a half to help keep my policatal views diverse from the mainstream. I have to tell you, this a top 5 most retarded post from this thread AND the HOF Trump thread that was recently retired.

Congrats on going full liberal retard!

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 11:24

Some of you should not be throwing stones calling people "triggered" when you flip out at any slight criticism of Trump. :)

Why not debate the facts? Instead you all want a Reddit style echo chamber where everyone agrees.

Validuz 11-26-2016 11:27

Criticisms have to be valid, ****tard.

If you complain about him being a racist, we're going to call you a retard.
If you complain about him not going after Hillary, we're going to explain the reasons that's good (let Congress do it, so it isn't a point of contention with him specifically).
If you complain about him hiring "racists" and "white nationalists," we're going to call you a retard.

You know. Reality.

Veniggs 11-26-2016 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18679920)
So, I have been lurking on this site the last year and a half to help keep my policatal views diverse from the mainstream. I have to tell you, this a top 5 most retarded post from this thread AND the HOF Trump thread that was recently retired.

Congrats on going full liberal retard!

impressed by that post? should have seen feannag in the league of legends thread.

T-Dawg 11-26-2016 11:32

I will tell you this: George W. Bush is happy he is no longer The Worst President in History.

slogg 11-26-2016 12:05

Agreed, Obama really ****ed things up

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18679925)
Criticisms have to be valid, ****tard.

So you're saying that there ARE valid criticisms of Trump!?!?!?!? :o:

I guess we know where your loyalties lie.

-SS- 11-26-2016 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18679943)
So you're saying that there ARE valid criticisms of Trump!?!?!?!? :o:

I guess we know where your loyalties lie.

Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

ScooBySnaCk 11-26-2016 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18679850)
They are like little children "the N word" what the ****

what the **** mang

snobby and uppity N-words seeing who can be the most PC

ScooBySnaCk 11-26-2016 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18679948)
Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

It has to be 0 or you are racist

-SS- 11-26-2016 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18679957)
It has to be 0 or you are racist

:lol: well yeah under normal progressive double standards

but

i dont consider kero a fake 'independent' like asshatsam, icpedo, dealyderp, and the other frauds who claim they are.

Gouge 11-26-2016 12:59

Clinton Campaign Lawyer: Hillary Will Join Stein in Recount Efforts to Overthrow Trump

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18679948)
Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

Absolutely:

-Why was he still pushing TPP so hard when it was clear nobody wanted it?
-The economy has been only slowly recovering over the past 8 years
-The Iran deal looks to be far too soft and the whole money transfer was fishy as hell
-Obamacare is a band aid on a wound that is bleeding profusely


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01.
Page 26 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC