Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8691 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

LawnDart 01-21-2021 01:26

https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron...ry-involvement

Already started! What that French **** actually says is he wants the US to flip the bill again and by golly we will.

HI HO Off to war we go yay!

lemontw 01-21-2021 01:34

our red line in the sand is about to be enforced

(thanks obama)

Fool 01-21-2021 01:42


lemontw 01-21-2021 01:45

muh russia is about to get "real"

Brasstax 01-21-2021 01:56

Putin cracks me up.

StapleMammal1 01-21-2021 02:51

:flag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCcBRRkXthc

Synth 01-21-2021 03:08

hows ur pres doin tehvul?

Mitchdubai 01-21-2021 04:33

He's skulking around Mar-a-Lago in just his diaper with his bottom lip sticking out, slamming doors and scowling at anyone who gets in his line of sight :rofl: :rofl:

Synth 01-21-2021 05:06

he making fun of himself in his sig?

-SS- 01-21-2021 06:34

this thread may outlast a biden presidency

:sunny:

MC Hamster 01-21-2021 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19289792)
He's skulking around Mar-a-Lago in just his diaper with his bottom lip sticking out, slamming doors and scowling at anyone who gets in his line of sight :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't someone raise an objection about him living there? I guess if it's not full-time, he can get around it?

NoGodForMe 01-21-2021 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19289730)
What do you think a guy does when he goes home after he's done serving as a POTUS?

Do you go home, tell everyone to get the **** out, go take a shower and walk around the house naked for a couple days? Scratch your balls, fart. I would think you would take like a week. Take the battery out of your phone, lock your door and go lay out by the pool, sleep for like 3 days

That***8217;s actually boring, especially for someone who was so busy. He wants to create the Patriot Party which is a great name. That***8217;s what the Tea Party should have been named, but they didn***8217;t create an actual party and just protested against the republicans.

Mitchdubai 01-21-2021 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGodForMe (Post 19289805)
Thatís actually boring, especially for someone who was so busy. He wants to create the Patriot Party which is a great name. Thatís what the Tea Party should have been named, but they didnít create an actual party and just protested against the republicans.

Great name, dumbest idea in American political history. Will just split the Republican vote and ensure the Democrats run **** for the next 100 years. But anything that keeps the fat orange attention whore in the spotlight is good. If you're fat and orange that is.

chaiwalla 01-21-2021 08:24

many many covid deaths happening during the biden administration

even 1 is too many

clu 01-21-2021 09:12

hello ******s,
**** off.
signed yours truly,
not a ****ing idiot ****** **** ******
PS
**** you

MasterGnr 01-21-2021 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnDart (Post 19289759)
https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron...ry-involvement

Already started! What that French **** actually says is he wants the US to flip the bill again and by golly we will.

HI HO Off to war we go yay!

excellent news! We need our stock to go up.

Also, fire more Tomahawks!

thanks

Animo 01-21-2021 09:55

What***8217;s funny is Trump definitely would have been re-elected if he didn***8217;t rant inflammatory remarks on Twitter everyday

samUwell 01-21-2021 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19289806)
Great name, dumbest idea in American political history. Will just split the Republican vote and ensure the Democrats run **** for the next 100 years. But anything that keeps the fat orange attention whore in the spotlight is good. If you're fat and orange that is.

^ this dude actually thinks the election we just had was legit. :lol:

Republicans will never win again. Doesn't matter if the republican party is split or not. At the very least, the split will allow the people to vote for someone they actually like, and NOT the lesser of 2 evils.

Pagy 01-21-2021 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animo (Post 19289817)
Whatís funny is Trump definitely would have been re-elected if he didnít rant inflammatory remarks on Twitter everyday

no i think it was covid that was the worst.

but have to give dems credit for the groundwork done in GA and AZ. they wanted the win more. trump campaigned very very poorly. even without covid, this was a fail.

samUwell 01-21-2021 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animo (Post 19289817)
Whatís funny is Trump definitely would have been re-elected if he didnít rant inflammatory remarks on Twitter everyday

Trump could've cured cancer and the media would've spun it as a negative. " Cancer is how this planet makes sure we don't overrun it, and Trump just made sure the humans will succeed. Thanks, drumph!1"


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00.
Page 8691 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC