Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 59 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

StapleMammal1 11-27-2016 05:33

Doesn't surprise me.

ArakAtak 11-27-2016 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18680344)

The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this ****. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being ****wads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put **** on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh

[MD5]Hash 11-27-2016 08:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg

Flipp 11-27-2016 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680275)
Alright - I'm out.

You guys are spoon fed bull****, none of which is going to happen, and considering he's already going back on half of his major campaign promises, and lies 77% of the time as it is, nothing will change.

Whatever.

(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)


translated: alright guys sorry imma massive ****ing low iq ***** i will leave now bye

Kerosene31 11-27-2016 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680275)
A
(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~cas7/trickle.jpg

Flipp 11-27-2016 09:35

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f3&oe=58D20805

Harbinger 11-27-2016 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18680308)
Wow, Rooster128 is agreeing with another progressive ****bag, along with Harbinger, another progressive ****bag.

Shocking! They must both be super critical thinkers who are average people that are centrists or something.

Don't you always give people **** for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.

Validuz 11-27-2016 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbinger (Post 18680382)
Don't you always give people **** for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.

Yea, progressives that think all conservatives are neo-cons. It's a fairly stupid assumption to make.

As for you, you have a mouth and have used it. I don't need to make assumptions.

phaytal 11-27-2016 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbinger (Post 18680307)
I wonder how often Validuz needs to clean the froth and spittle from his screen. Twice daily?

God can you imagine him commuting to work? He would have to put the windshield wipes on the inside of his car.

:rofl:

Rooster128 11-27-2016 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18680259)
You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

meanwhile Validuz posts **** like this.

I don't even need to say anything.

You should help the CAH team dig that holiday hole pal, you do a great job at digging holes!

Kerosene31 11-27-2016 11:28

They get very triggered if you pull any straw out of their straw man argument.

Flipp 11-27-2016 11:34

liberals are the fukkin scum of planet earth
a good liberal is a dead 1 :king:

Esteban_Villa 11-27-2016 11:50

Make WoW Great Again
Save Val from the god damn stupid ****ing piece of **** hill!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT_xDquiHw

Kerosene31 11-27-2016 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18680364)
The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this ****. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being ****wads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put **** on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh

Do you understand what a straw man argument is?

Just because David Duke endorses Trump, it doesn't make Trump racist or anything else.

On the same note, the actions of some whiners on the left does not invalidate every criticism of Trump.

KingSobieski 11-27-2016 13:24

has David Duke ever endorsed the democrat candidate?

no?

o, only the republican? hmmm.... seems like denouncing David Duke's endorsement is a presidential tradition.

WarBuddha 11-27-2016 13:25

It's a two party system, there's only two choices, there's going to be trash on both sides.

JoMo 11-27-2016 14:34

Boner killer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyStIdeXAAAoFCk.jpg

KingSobieski 11-27-2016 14:36

clinton will die from alcoholism within 5 years

Kerosene31 11-27-2016 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarBuddha (Post 18680426)
It's a two party system, there's only two choices, there's going to be trash on both sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

burtrennalds 11-27-2016 14:49

David Dookie amiriteguys

And Esteban_Villas, that's not WoW, that's some other horse **** game


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:24.
Page 59 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC