[cuck a doodle doo] Why I took my wife's last name

If I had a lady and her last name was some super cool manly last name I might be tempted.

Course my last name is super generic.

Gosh you guys... this is super progressive and you should support him in proving to the world that women are better at everything. If it werent for women, he wouldn't have been born. He is just celebrating that by taking on the person he is subservient to last name. I heard he is the one using Mrs. This is progress; this is to be celebrated.

Yes dear you females are equal to men in every respect. That progressive fact stated those dishes will not clean themselves.

zLRWif2.jpg

PROTIP: Don't trust something that bleeds a whole week, every month, and doesn't die.

Yes dear you females are equal to men in every respect. That progressive fact stated those dishes will not clean themselves.

zLRWif2.jpg

PROTIP: Don't trust something that bleeds a whole week, every month, and doesn't die.

this probably has more to do with why men are able to generate more force than women than it does intelligence

Rory, Charlie, and Ciao. Is it weird that all three of those can be used as girl's names?

Back