Tracking Name Changes

I have changed names for people as a service over the years and now its hard to know who was who. The rule is - if I have time - I will change your forum name for you but you must keep in your sig (it can be small) 'Old name: "whatever"' or 'Formerly known as: "whatever"' for 60 days. However I want to also log name changes in this thread. If you know some old name changes, post them and I will maintain this reference list.

I have changed names for people as a service over the years and now its hard to know who was who. The rule is - if I have time - I will change your forum name for you but you must keep in your sig (it can be small) 'Old name: "whatever"' or 'Formerly known as: "whatever"' for 60 days. However I want to also log name changes in this thread. If you know some old name changes, post them and I will maintain this reference list.

actually, you got hammered one weekend, and changed anyone's name upon request. doesn't really matter anyways...

i used to be ATF_samUwell// a long time ago.

ATF... :lol: they werent the best at competition but we all had a great time playing.

actually, you got hammered one weekend, and changed anyone's name upon request. doesn't really matter anyways...
False, I changed anyone's name who posted in the thread to anything I liked. Slight difference. The problem was half the people complained until I changed it back

Pretty sure at one point I was DeX and it was changed to fedex for me when Dex became more well known and wanted the name.

Much to the hatred of FedeXxx/Federere

Back