[Official] New Forums Approval Rating Thread

Do you approve of the new forums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Want to +1 the comments about differentiating the sticky threads and changing the threads with updates to be more noticeable. Default is noticeable, but does not stand out as much in my eyes as the old TW did.

I 'feel' that the text and other things could be slightly smaller. The size of the quote text looks about right. If I zoom out a bit it looks better.

How about this size? You old codgers can't read it eh?

Trying some functions

🚗🚕🚙🛻🚐🚎🚒🚑

Rogan Lazar

I 'feel' that the text and other things could be slightly smaller. The size of the quote text looks about right. If I zoom out a bit it looks better.

How about this size? You old codgers can't read it eh?
Yeah especially thread titles

maybe a size between this default size as i "feel" it looks a little large

and

this 12 size as this size looks a little small as it 'feels' a little small.

------------

this 15 the quick brown person jumped over the lazy NPC

this 18 crikey look at the size of those

this 10 thunderbirds are go

hey 9 hey hey hey it's Fat Albert

I use the term 'feels' as back when working in software product development the creative types would near cry if the feedback presented offended their feels and this could impeded their creative flair, this affecting quality and ship time.

I think the color scheme and frames etc look nice. Maybe the whole chunk around user name like when i look at ScooBySnack, it "feels" (lol) like the avatar, name, star 1 +-, the bar and maybe 'administrator' could all be just slightly smaller. How does it make you feel?

I can see the edit button and then i guess it vanishes after a post added after mine, OR a clock ticks down?

I'm clearly just being a dick. I hope you guys who sorted all this out feel good, cause I feel you did a very good job. Thank you!

Need to increase the number of allowed extensions for attached files. Like mp4. Nobody uses gifs any more in 2024.

give me a list to add, if they haven't been added in the group already I can get it setup

.avif
idk there's a bunch of these that serve no purpose from what i know but the tech nerds think they're needed

Back