Current news thread

:lol:

1000.webp

In Canada, each cigarette will get a warning label: 'poison in every puff' | AP

Last edited:
Ontario liberal media machine is SUPER fuckin mad the Catholic districts are voting against flying the FagFlag :lol:

I have never understood why, if all the bad stuff about tobacco use is known, all the death and disease it causes, why the fuck are cigarettes not banned?

It can't be just because of lobbyist money, because if that were the case i would think that drug cartels have much deeper pockets, yet drugs aren't legal

The Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) - NAAG

global-tobacco-market.png

politicians cant make public deals w/ drug dealers

and a few States made very bad deals with wall street: How Wall Street Tobacco Deals Left States With Billions in Toxic Debt - ProPublica

and this is why smokes arent going away, especially once the MSA runs out

I have never understood why, if all the bad stuff about tobacco use is known, all the death and disease it causes, why the fuck are cigarettes not banned?

It can't be just because of lobbyist money, because if that were the case i would think that drug cartels have much deeper pockets, yet drugs aren't legal

alcohol at extreme levels can kill you, should we ban? cars can kill you, should we ban? knives can kill you, should we ban? it's better to have the freedom to choose what you want to do than to have the government ban everything.

Back