Da do Run Ron, Da do Run Ron

A slight pass for the song connection.
Hopefully he doesn't use it to get your idiot votes.

He would easily beat Biden in the general election. The problem is Trump people might not even let him win the primary. If DeSantis wins the primary he wins the election, if Trump wins the primary Biden is re-elected. Book it.

I met him on a Monday and my heart was chilled
Da don't-run-ron-ron, da don't run-ron
Somebody told me that his name was Bill
Da Uniparty, Just like Clinton

Yeah, my heart grew chill
Yes, his name was Bill
And when he walked me home
Da don't run ron, just using you ron

I knew what he was doing when he caught my eye
Da globalist-ron, da don't run ron
He looked so quiet but my oh my
Da deep state puppy Will do what he's told

Yeah, he caught my eye
Yes, oh my, oh my
He turned into a groomer

He made his pitch late and he looked pretty dopey
Da don't run-ron-ron da don't run-ron
Someday soon he'll dig us deeper in war
Da don't run-neocon da don't run-ron

Yeah, he looked so fine,
Yes, but he'll bend us over
Da don't run-ron-ron da don't run-ron

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah...

He would easily beat Biden in the general election. The problem is Trump people might not even let him win the primary. If DeSantis wins the primary he wins the election, if Trump wins the primary Biden is re-elected. Book it.

I see this as a problem for both Ron and Don. Both attract same type voters. If they cancel each other out, I might actually be tempted to vote Republican to get Biden out who has been a horrible leader.

I can’t in good conscience vote for either Ron or Don because of their sociopathic divisive natures. Can’t vote Biden either.

It's why I keep returning. =)

VAN.png

That story making your little roll of Lifesavers firm? You've been following me around all afternoon posting it. I addressed it in one of the threads, but you've posted it so many times I forgot which one. Have a good wank.

We used to vote for the Lesser of The Two Evils. Now you just vote against the antichrist.

Back