[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Conservatives now spend every waking moment complaining about rainbows on social media to lift a single finger and win

Not one person I know who is conservative cares what you are or what you identify as. "LGBQT" has turned into a weapon that even most gays are against the idea of pushing it into everyone's faces specifically to kids. Just because you are against idolizing someone's sexual preference or pushing anything sexual to kids doesn't mean you are against it.

What do you think about allowing kids under the age of 18 to have altering surgeries or chemical castration? Personally I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed to do any cosmetic surgery with the exception of like accident repairing. According to leftists, if you are against it you are a MAGA Extremist who is against trans.

not old enough to drink.. not old enough to smoke... not old enough to vote.... totally old enough to make life changing surgeries based on disagreeing with gods choice.

Not one person I know who is conservative cares what you are or what you identify as. "LGBQT" has turned into a weapon that even most gays are against the idea of pushing it into everyone's faces specifically to kids. Just because you are against idolizing someone's sexual preference or pushing anything sexual to kids doesn't mean you are against it.

What do you think about allowing kids under the age of 18 to have altering surgeries or chemical castration? Personally I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed to do any cosmetic surgery with the exception of like accident repairing. According to leftists, if you are against it you are a MAGA Extremist who is against trans.

You can’t even get a tattoo in Washington state until you’re 18.

The left are fucking sick motherfuckers.

You can’t even get a tattoo in Washington state until you’re 18.

The left are fucking sick motherfuckers.

There is a serious sickness breeding within our country right now, when Bill Maher & Piers Morgan are the voice of reason fighting against this shit you know we have crossed the Rubicon.

crike9I.png

You literally said you don’t care about it… then proceeded to write two paragraphs about it.

Interesting case of disassociation!

It is all you guys think about, forever

Back