Current news thread

Last i heard, the amazon workers had formed a union in like one location and were working on a second but amazon gave 0 fucks about their union and doesn't recognize it.

more like shampow.. amirite vanster?

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

GettyImages-1241918344.jpg

Saudi Crown Prince employs retired US generals, admirals in high-paying gigs: report | Fox News

A report published Tuesday asserted that retired U.S. generals and admirals have taken high-paying top jobs for Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and other wealthy oil-rich kingdoms.

The Washington Post reported that "more than 500 retired U.S. military personnel — including scores of generals and admirals — have taken lucrative jobs since 2015 working for foreign governments, mostly in countries known for human rights abuses and political repression."

Citing documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the report added that in Saudi Arabia alone, 15 retired U.S. generals and admirals have worked as paid consultants for the defense ministry – led by bin Salman, the kingdom’s de facto ruler — since 2016.

Those who reportedly work as paid advisers for Saudi Arabia include U.S. Marine Gen. James L. Jones, a national security adviser to former President Obama, and retired U.S. Army Gen. Keith Alexander, who led the National Security Agency under Obama and former President George W. Bush.
more at link...

Saudi Arabia is guilty of human rights abuses eclipsing China's. The United States continues to sell them arms because we consider them an ally in a region that has been largely unstable.

It's a case of American government clinging to imperialism at the expense of the morality we are supposed to model.

Also, Brasstax repped+. I do that sometimes.

Also:
The Human Rights Price of Biden’s Visit to Jeddah | Human Rights Watch
President Joe Biden vowed on the campaign trail to make Saudi Arabia a “pariah” over its pervasive human rights abuses. Fast forward two years and he is fist bumping Saudi’s de facto ruler.

With President Biden publicly abandoning his promise of holding Saudi Arabia to account, it’s no surprise their meeting in Jeddah was seen by many as a victory for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS).

Biden’s new stance comes at a cost to the moral authority of the US. It is also a devastating blow for independent Saudi dissidents and activists demanding a meaningful say in their country’s future.

she's just like me im also into cheating on my husband with tantric sex guru crossfit gym manager zangiefs

fAYvfTE.png

Last edited:
she's just like me im also into cheating on my husband with tantric sex guru crossfit gym manager zangiefs

Best part was after chasing down and harassing Parkland shooting victims, she's condemned the media for reporting on her husband divorcing her, saying that they need to respect her privacy.

Back