More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

The man from Toronto was pretty bad. It's a generic as fuck action/buddy comedy. You'd have to really enjoy Kevin Hart for me to recommend that one.

I recently rewatched I am Chris Farley. I love that documentary. Interviews with friends/family/comedians who all have something to share about Chris's life. It was sad to see him go at 33.

A Rip in Time 2022 - kind of corny bcuz it's a Hallmark flick which is almost more Disney than Disney. Bit it's okay I guess

Being the Ricardos 2021 - best movie of last year including the year before.

Behind the Candelabra 2013 - JFC that was gayer than Rocketman

Backbeat 1994 - even though it's a Beatles biopic it's more about Stu Sutcliffe and very interesting.

The Pianist 2002 - Adrian Brody plays some badass classical piano.

Respect 2021 - I thought I watched this already but there was also another movie that came out last year about Retha. They're both good

Cryo 2022 - the plot twists are just fucking nonsense bad acting don't bother

A few comedy specials that were ok
Chris Rock Never Scared 2004
Demetri Martin Live at The Time 2015
Bill Burr Live at Red Rocks 2022

Prey was GREAT I highly recommend it. Everything everywhere all at once was OKAY cool concept wrong direction. The Texas chainsaw massacre (2022) has a scene where a bunch of woke Californians are all chainsawed to death in a bus worth a watch just to see that, Jurassic World 3 was OKAY it brought back many of the old actors, candy man 2021 ruined the entire series with extreme woke.

I watched Purple Hearts on Netflix the other day. Thought it was a war movie, but it turned out to be a romance, which I normally hate. However, it was nice. The girl couldn't sing for toffee, but it was still a sweet story.

Prey was GREAT I highly recommend it. Everything everywhere all at once was OKAY cool concept wrong direction. The Texas chainsaw massacre (2022) has a scene where a bunch of woke Californians are all chainsawed to death in a bus worth a watch just to see that, Jurassic World 3 was OKAY it brought back many of the old actors, candy man 2021 ruined the entire series with extreme woke.

Prey was boring af and you knew how it would end 10 minutes in.

I watched Generic Adventure Movie starring Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg and aside from the lack of a compelling villain I didn't hate it.

candy man 2021 ruined the entire series with extreme woke.

Have you ever read The Cannibals of Candyland by Carlton Mellick III

It's really frigging weird, as you would expect, but nothing much to do with black ppl

F6XTPOv.jpg

well duh.

the only people who like dark meat are darkies. It would make the story much less believable

Have you ever read The Cannibals of Candyland by Carlton Mellick III

It's really frigging weird, as you would expect, but nothing much to do with black ppl

F6XTPOv.jpg

No I have never heard of him. Been looking around and he has a few titles I would like to check out. I have a few books already lined up in my Kindle but I'm gonna check these out when I catch up: "The Cannibals of Candyland" "The Baby Jesus Butt Plug" "I knocked up Satan's Daughter: A Demonic Romantic Comedy" "The Morbidly Obese Ninja" "Cuddly Holocaust" and "Adolf in Wonderland".... I know they say don't judge a book by its title, but I already love these books.

Back