Where the fuck is the Starfield Thread?

Other than that, they followed the typical sellout for profit/woke/stupid fucking trail that almost all games companies seem to follow.

What's woke about Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas?

ya same lol, waiting on my new setup to play it. btw i just finished fallout4 a few months ago... and even then it had major issues lol.

what i find funny is the cyperpunk reddit thinks fallout4 is the better game... i thot cb would blow it away.

Built a new rig last year: 5900x, 32 GB ram, 3 TB m.2, ASUS TUF mobo the works. But with everything that i wanted including a new monitor that came down to 3600 eu because all hardware prices were crazy back then so decided to wait with buying a new GPU. I'm going to see what the new nvidia 40 series dropping this fall with do to prices and then probably pick up a 3080 or a 3080ti. Heck i might even get a 4080 if they're available for a decent price. So far i've been gaming on 1080p with a 980ti, not bad but for games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk etc. i also want to have a better gpu to enjoy them so i get what you're saying. :)

Last edited:
I didn't say that all their offerings were woke. They followed a path of stupidity, wokeness and bullshit.

Just take a look at Wolfenstein II - New Colossus

ya wolf2 was a fukin woke shitfest lol. but its just that division doing it.

I didn't say that all their offerings were woke. They followed a path of stupidity, wokeness and bullshit.

Just take a look at Wolfenstein II - New Colossus

ya im waiting on my dream monitor which is kind of out now but only in some countries (48" LG OLED ultragear).

then a GPU (currently on 1080ti)... so ya, for 3x vs 4x it comes down to performance/price.... if 4090ti is only 2x 3090ti bu 3x the price then ill just get the 3090... or 3080 or watev.

theres also the fact the high end 4x are like 600w... demanding a new PSU... prob need faster mem, and therefore new mobo... and basically a whole new rig.

When the world was fun and not full of woke politically correct nonsense

PM9UKjC.jpg

aka I only play old games since I'm poor /odio

To be honest I've mostly been playing Escape from Tarkov. Add a bunch of the ps4 'exclusives' that came to pc (Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Death Stranding and currently the FF7 remake) + a bunch of indie games like Hades so yeah.. it's kind of true. :lol: But it only means waiting it out for a few games like Cyberpunk and Red Dead Redemption 2. Want to play those on 1440p.

Apparently there's this mod package called Nolvus for Skyrim which completely enhances the game by installing like 1200 mods or so.

Bethesda makes shitty open world games with 1 hour of content looped 300 times on a terribly outdated engine.

The last one I would say I got 'through most of the game' was FO3 and I wouldn't say it was a great experience.

I don't understand how companies like Bethesda, Blizzard, EA or Ubisoft stay afloat with the same shit games on repeat for decades.

Been browsing game sites and watching reviews for days looking for something.

Would the combat and sex scenes in "Pray in VR Medieval Christian Churches" be worth getting a VR headset?

Pray in VR Medieval Christian Churches on Steam

The epidemic prevented us from going to church to pray. But we still have a way to pray. In the VR church, hold the cross in your hands, listen to sacred music, and pray to God. A private space for your soul!

Currently going down some medieval rabbit hole of game exploring on steam

Last edited:
If you want to play some sort of first-person RPG maybe Kingdom Come Deliverance would be something for you? It released really buggy back then but apparently they've patched it all up.

Cyberpunk just failed to suck me in the way Rockstar games do. The city was cool and all but it felt like the same place slightly reskinned over and over. The combat feels like shit too with the 500 shots to reduce a health bar style. All the character customization felt a little overwhelming. Wanted to love it but nobody comes close to Rockstar for open world games.

ya wolf2 was a fukin woke shitfest lol. but its just that division doing it.

ya im waiting on my dream monitor which is kind of out now but only in some countries (48" LG OLED ultragear).

then a GPU (currently on 1080ti)... so ya, for 3x vs 4x it comes down to performance/price.... if 4090ti is only 2x 3090ti bu 3x the price then ill just get the 3090... or 3080 or watev.

theres also the fact the high end 4x are like 600w... demanding a new PSU... prob need faster mem, and therefore new mobo... and basically a whole new rig.

When and where can I buy this?

https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-48gq900-b

Cyberpunk just failed to suck me in the way Rockstar games do. The city was cool and all but it felt like the same place slightly reskinned over and over. The combat feels like shit too with the 500 shots to reduce a health bar style. All the character customization felt a little overwhelming. Wanted to love it but nobody comes close to Rockstar for open world games.

I still have to play it. I am looking forward to it, but i hope it won't get repetitive for me as most of these games do after a while.

Also Nmag if you like Skyrim style RPG's maybe you like this one as well and haven't played it yet:

Back