More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

lol wat

I'm cucked because I don't want to watch a show with a bunch of queers in it?

You have a screw loose, my friend.

The screenshot you posted really isn't an accurate portrayal of the show. It's not woke at all.
Queer ppl are present, but it's not at all the focus of the show.

I watched Home Alone 2 tonight
It still gets a laugh from the cartoon beating dished out to Harry and Marv.

New York still has the twin towers which is really weird, and it makes you realise how awesome the world was while they were still standing.

It also has Donald Trump, so that probably makes it a right wing white supremacist movie, lump it in with Romper Stomper in the basket of deplorables.

... and it also makes you realise how awesome the world was when Donald Trump was just Donald Trump, real estate guy from NY

it definitely suffers from being those fast tracked sequels that were basically identical to the original but home alone 1/2 are xmas favourites for sure

MV5BZWE4ZWMwOTYtZDkyYi00NWEwLTgyNWYtNWNkNjhlMjBmZTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQwMTY2Nzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

A woman opts for a cloning procedure after she receives a terminal diagnosis but when she recovers her attempts to have her clone decommissioned fail, leading to a court-mandated duel to the death.

I have not seen this but that plot is retarded :rofl:

Just saw The Bad Guys

It's not a great story, whole thing was a bit all over the place and the characters didn't really click for me.

But it is a great animation style, sort of a mash up of 3D, anime and 2D cartoon. Not sure what it is but it's pretty cool, worth a watch just for that.

Furries will probably like it also

Everything Everywhere All at Once. Good flick.

Going to take a couple of viewings to catch all of the easter eggs / references.

It was dark and overcast yesterday and piotrr was at the office so I watched London has Fallen with Morgan Freeman, Gerard Butler and Angela Bassett. Nice action and spectacular views of London. Considering that the bad guys were who they were I understood that the movie was a bit old (2016). Wouldn't be pc to make it now.

ABBA - The Movie (1977)
I absolutely hated them till years after they broke up. Some time ago, they were offered $1Billion to go on one last tour. They turned it down. The movie is like being at a live concert during their peak artistic ability. I don't think they were lipsyncing

The Irishman (2019)
I'll never get tired of De Niro Pesci and Pacino. This might be their last hurrah together.

House of Gucci (2021)
I worked in the fashion industry for four years so I knew some people who worked at Gucci. Excellent acting.

Virtually nothing coming out of Hollywitz is worth watching these days. The average moviegoing person is so dumb that they will make a movie like The Northman bomb. All they want to see is exactly what is being put out on big budget, i.e. roided out spandex wearing faggots on CGI backgrounds with lots of explosions and laser shows around them.

Hollyweird has never been as low as it is today. It's truly despicable.

Virtually nothing coming out of Hollywitz is worth watching these days. The average moviegoing person is so dumb that they will make a movie like The Northman bomb. All they want to see is exactly what is being put out on big budget, i.e. roided out spandex wearing faggots on CGI backgrounds with lots of explosions and laser shows around them.

Hollyweird has never been as low as it is today. It's truly despicable.

u have obviously never heard of Top Gun

Back