You should kill yourself

You should kill yourself

• Total voters
broken-f5-button.jpg

I find it to be curious that the ONE guy who HAS expressed a desire to "kill himself" (Vanster) has received zero votes.

I find it to be curious that the ONE guy who HAS expressed a desire to "kill himself" (Vanster) has received zero votes.

it's because believe it or not, vanster is pretty much the only interesting one in that bunch, and is one of the only guys in that list that is truly trying really hard to keep tw alive with his posts, even if he says he hates tw and wants it to die, ironically.

why aren't more ppl voting for me? by principle i didn't vote for myself but i'm kind of disappointed 2 ppl are ahead of me...

it's because believe it or not, vanster is pretty much the only interesting one in that bunch, and is one of the only guys in that list that is truly trying really hard to keep tw alive with his posts, even if he says he hates tw and wants it to die, ironically.

You're like an onion.

Every time I think I have you figured out, you show another level of depth. Facts is facts.

NO! As a former suicidal person with four attempts under my belt I wouldn't vote for anyone to do this.

he owes me my Miele and my Kasia Coral Katherine Kate

i also tried to kill myself but over those things so i think he should do it if he isnt gonna pay up

NO! As a former suicidal person with four attempts under my belt I wouldn't vote for anyone to do this.

Does each failed attempt make you feel even more pathetic and suicidal? Like, you couldn't even successfully end your life....

Back