Black Lives Matter

TIL:
1) black people are white supremacists
2) people that vote for black people are white supremacists

E90DkM5XoAIDY9U

And actual white supremacists are just Democrats who got mixed up in things they didn't understand at the time, but recognize the mistakes of their youth and have fully changed their ways... no really, we swear.

soo.....

if black lives actually mattered
there wouldnt be such a thing as
black lives matter

and by constantly pushing the latter, just reinforces the fact of the former

The Democrats wailed about "defunding the police" and "rethinking policing" and then went and spent 2.5 billion dollars of your tax-money to create another federal police force they control and expanded its' influence from just Washington DC to include the rest of the country.

Last edited:
Found this guy digging around.
Jesse Lee Peterson.
Seems like a great guy. Speaks truth.

Here's his wiki
Jesse Lee Peterson - Wikipedia
440px-Jesse_Lee_Peterson_at_BOND%2C_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

Here's his Youtube. He has live broadcasts and I guess he is on the radio.
Of course on iHeart
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-the-jesse-lee-peterson-sho-56532426/

Here are some notes:
Peterson stated in a 2012 sermon that "one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote." He stated that women "can't handle power in the right way," that they "have no patience" and "don't have love." Political analyst Kirsten Powers confronted Peterson on Sean Hannity's program on Fox News, accusing him of using the pulpit to promote misogyny.[36][37][38]

In 2013, Peterson called black teen Trayvon Martin a "thug," who was murdered by neighborhood watch coordinator George Zimmerman. CNN host Piers Morgan called Peterson's comments "quite offensive."[39][40]

In 2015, Peterson defended the presumptive innocence of former North Charleston Police Officer Michael Slager, who shot Walter Scott in the back, killing him. Peterson criticized "angry black folks in this country" who disobey instructions of police. Upset, fellow panelist Leo Terrell abruptly walked out of the interview prematurely.[41][42][43]

In 2018, Peterson compared the Black Lives Matter movement to the Ku Klux Klan, calling them an "agitative organization founded by... black lesbians and homosexuals...." In response, Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan accused Peterson of "homophobia," and Peterson's microphone was muted before he was kicked off the show.[44][45][46]

In 2019, Peterson criticized Democrat Andrew Yang, an American citizen and son of Taiwanese immigrants, calling him a "communist" for his universal basic income proposal, calling him a "beta male" and stating that "he should go back to China or wherever he came from."[47]

In 2019, Peterson told a caller on his radio show "Do not marry a woman… who already has children. It's bad enough on kids when they don't have both parents, it's worse when a so-called step-parent steps in.... They want their natural father and natural mother, and especially their natural father". The caller had stated that he was considering marrying a woman who had a previous child conceived by rape.[48]

This guy is further right than I am for sure. But, listen to some of his shows and messages. He has some really great points. Like - hey look! Wherever White people are there are great cities and amazing things. Why are they letting others in to destroy it? And why are they letting them?

Holy shit, great questions Mr Peterson. If a white guy would ask this question, he'd be stoned to death in the current climate. So thank you for asking these questions for us!

Anyway, check him out.

random recent

Stick with it. Listen to the messages.

^^^ Nice video, especially the part starting at 28 minutes and 42 minutes.

All these extra people coming to the USA use resources and create tons of garbage that has to be processed. These people don't know the customs of the USA, don't give a shit about our laws, and want to have the same customs as the shit hole they left.

Stupid3rdWorld.jpg

Last edited:
State to ban swastika as part of anti-vilification reform

Victoria will become the first Australian state or territory to ban the use of Nazi symbols including the swastika as part of landmark reform aimed at boosting human rights protections.

Legislation expected to be passed early next year will make the public display of Nazi symbols illegal following a recent rise in neo-Nazi activity and calls from the opposition and Jewish leaders to stamp out hateful behaviour.

I've lived here nearly all my life in one of the whitest, most racist areas in the city and I really can't recall ever seeing swastikas displayed anywhere, except maybe biker gangs and shit like that - as if they are going to care anyway. Also we've all been in lockdown for the best part of two years. What nonsense is this?

oh wait ...
calls from the opposition and Jewish leaders
I see you there, watcha doin Rabbi?

Can't wait to start calling the cops on all the Hindu temples.

Last edited:
I've lived here nearly all my life in one of the whitest, most racist areas in the city and I really can't recall ever seeing swastikas displayed anywhere, except maybe biker gangs and shit like that - as if they are going to care anyway. Also we've all been in lockdown for the best part of two years. What nonsense is this?

oh wait ...
calls from the opposition and Jewish leaders
I see you there, watcha doin Rabbi?

Can't wait to start calling the cops on all the Hindu temples.
Notice it says:

Nazi symbols including the swastika ... following a recent rise in neo-Nazi activity

Unless they specify exactly what symbols constitute Nazi/neo-Nazi symbolism, it's open-ended enough to let them declare anything they want a Nazi symbol it seems. :weird:

Notice it says:

Unless they specify exactly what symbols constitute Nazi/neo-Nazi symbolism, it's open-ended enough to let them declare anything they want a Nazi symbol it seems. :weird:

Oh you know, crosses, ankhs, that kinda thing.

Found this guy digging around.
Jesse Lee Peterson.
Seems like a great guy. Speaks truth.

Here's his wiki
Jesse Lee Peterson - Wikipedia
440px-Jesse_Lee_Peterson_at_BOND%2C_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

Here's his Youtube. He has live broadcasts and I guess he is on the radio.
Of course on iHeart
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-the-jesse-lee-peterson-sho-56532426/

Here are some notes:

This guy is further right than I am for sure. But, listen to some of his shows and messages. He has some really great points. Like - hey look! Wherever White people are there are great cities and amazing things. Why are they letting others in to destroy it? And why are they letting them?

Holy shit, great questions Mr Peterson. If a white guy would ask this question, he'd be stoned to death in the current climate. So thank you for asking these questions for us!

Anyway, check him out.

random recent

Stick with it. Listen to the messages.
Just a bit too much "Muh' Jesus" with Jesse.

Back