so y it called gay PRIDE anyway

why would you think that if a lesbian, for example, received AI she's still gay and just using a tool to get pregant. But if that same lesbian decides to have sex with a man in order to do the same thing, she's no longer gay?

why would you think that if a lesbian, for example, received AI she's still gay and just using a tool to get pregant. But if that same lesbian decides to have sex with a man in order to do the same thing, she's no longer gay?

I've had sex with my lesbian friend more than once. :shrug:

She likes to watch me with others so that is pretty cool too.

Im guessing you're hetero.

Every just decided to go fuck a guy? How about letting a guy fuck you?
No?

probably because you're not gay.

nhBtna.png

Then shut the fuck up with 'but its accepted in the animal kingdom'

Then they aren't gay men. You're straight right? Ever fuck another man? Probably not...well maybe in your case.

No, its nothing like that, and you're a moron for trying to make that comparison.

No..its not a 'gene'. There is no gay gene. There is however an aberration in fetal development.

Gays don't have children unless the AI. If they do it 'the old fashion way'....they aren't gay. 'nuff said.

ok good i finally understand what you mean by don't agree with it

you mean you have early onset schizophrenia and can no longer connect information to memory

genius this guy has never heard of friendly genes only opinions from the top here i never even heard of the main pop science book about genetics

why do gays make more money and have more stability oh because they don't let women tell them what to do. straight men for all the promise of make america fat again put their head under a tire if some butcher face broad leaking diesel flashes her gums in their general direction.

gays reproduce because you are gay. it is part of the human genome they are not a species. saying gays can't reproduce is like saying some ugly ass whore born with disgusting blonde hair can't reproduce. she shouldn't reproduce i agree and blonde hair does nothing but impede mating but the reproductive organs are still there 100% in tact. jam a cum dog up there and you still get babies.

there is no god no flawed or correct gene and gays survive and thrive so the gay gene is #winning. given how prevalent gays are in the animal kingdom it is likely that disinterest in sex is a supportive function and species without gays die out. jesus you never heard of bees or something they don't all fuck the queen moron.

i didnt say gaymos cant fk chiks make babby... i say they hav no will or motivation to.

survival of fittest includes the will/ability to reproduce

shit even among hetros in japan the population is declining.

i didnt say gaymos cant fk chiks make babby... i say they hav no will or motivation to.

survival of fittest includes the will/ability to reproduce

shit even among hetros in japan the population is declining.

k..... one point about science is u need a theory that matches with observation............ observation is that gays survive.........

........ so ur point is evolution is fake?

This is simple.

1) Born with a dick? Male.
2) Born with a vag? Female.
3) Born with both? Hermaphrodite.
4) Male and like to fuck males? Gay guy.
5) Male and like to fuck females? Straight guy.
6) Male and like to fuck anything? Bi-Guy
7) Female and like dick? Straight chick.
8) Female and like vag? Lez chick.
9) Female and fuck anything? Bi-chick.
10) Hermaph? Special category. You get a break on common terms.

All of the other labels and terms are just that - personal preference. And, the world does not revolve around individuals. If a guy wants to say he is a girl? Fine. Chick thinks she is a dude? OK. But, most of the rest of people are going to use the chart above as a starting point.

what do you have to offer? im hiring.

um i got a super intellect degree from tw uni

encyclopedic knowledge of every international movie released in the 1970s

buns of steel that goes without saying but just for looking I'M TOP ONLY

basically i was a pretty good catch before the internet made all knowledge and consciousness immaterial

Back