SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

Uh... There are likely a ton of people who feel the same way. That person's take is not unique

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

People feel this way, but that is not what historically happens when cops are tried. Their unions have a lot of money for really effective lawyers to get them off or receive a minimal sentence.

Personally I don’t believe he deserves a long sentence. I don’t believe he intended to kill Floyd. I just think he is a Brute that went too far, beyond his training and contributed to his death.

Disclaimer: This is an opinion

Keep him on the force; but, give him desk duty instead. And make him work part time in a community soup kitchen just because.

keep him on the force and make him work the streets as a beat cop... Then the issue solves itself.

Because the democrats aren't corrupt and don't use unionized workers?

I said Washington meaning both parties. Finding an honest politician who puts the country first is harder than finding a unicorn.

I think he's probably should get something like manslaughter, removed from the force, lose his badge

This is what I believe should happen. He has already been fired so it’s really just about the conviction at this point. His supervisor may have sunk his chances of getting off, but money and Lawyers still could be the difference.

Last edited:
Keep him on the force; but, give him desk duty instead.

is "desk duty" really a thing with cops?

like if you get in trouble while on the job do you get installed as the clerk who signs stuff out of the evidence room for the rest of your career?

In other news, DMX turned himself into a potato
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/dmx-drug-overdose-hospitalized-report
Rapper DMX suffers drug overdose, hospitalized: report

Sources told TMZ that the 50-year-old rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, suffered an overdose at around 11 p.m. Friday, also triggering a heart attack.

The outlet said DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York, and is in the critical care unit with "some brain activity." One source claimed he's in a "vegetative state."

Reps for the hip-hop star did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment Saturday.

I remember some magazine interviewed DMX a few months after Obama was elected. They asked him what he thought and he had no clue a black man named Obama was president. Then said his name sounded goofy.

He also once tried to steal cars at an airport.

So hows that trial going today?

I hear notsogood

Ok fuck you people for not engaging
1) floyds drugdealers lawyer explained he won’t testify because he may incriminate himself to a potential third degree murder charge
2) police trainer testified chauvins knee appeared on his shoulder and that he has also restrained a suspect until emt arrives.

Its almost as if people should wait for trials before formulating such passionate opinions.

Last edited:
Floyd had 4 times the lethal dose of Fentanyl in his system.

Do you know what the primary threat from Fentanyl overdose is?

Let's ask wikipedia;

The most dangerous adverse effect of fentanyl is respiratory depression that is, decreased sensitivity to carbon dioxide leading to reduced rate of breath intake, which can cause complications or suffocation

So you have testimony that Floyd was high when he was in the store. You have his Drug Dealer sitting in the car next to him. You have reports of Floyd appearing to try and swallow something when confronted by one of the Officers. You have the FBI finding pill residue with Floyd's DNA on it in the Police Cruiser.

Symptoms of Fentanyl poisoning include (but not limited too);
  • dizziness
  • nervousness
  • hallucinations
  • anxiety
  • shortness of breath
  • hypoventilation
  • apnoea

All of this is visible on camera, before anyone puts their knee on him.

But the knee on the back of his neck is the "smoking gun" that proves what killed him.

This trial needs a Johnnie Cochran closer.

"If he used the knee, he can't go free"

or some shit.

America needs a catch-phrase for real justice to occur.

The idiots on here thinking this cop should at the very least lose his job are the same rush to judgement fucktards claiming that George Zimmerman killed travon Martin in cold blood.

Your opinion is shit.

The idiots on here thinking this cop should at the very least lose his job are the same rush to judgement fucktards claiming that George Zimmerman killed travon Martin in cold blood.

Your opinion is shit.

Yeah I guess everything is a rush to judgement when you haven't had a thought in 40 years

idk you can feel however you want about this george floyd shit but I feel like if your job is to apprehend someone alive for potentially counterfeiting and the end result is a video of you kneeling into a prone, handcuffed dude as he ODs and a murder 3 trial maybe you're a bit of a liability to whatever employer

Back