To the tw religious ppl

The right think they are all tough guy
The left are all snowflakes

Get it right.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Wait until they figure out, if/when the election goes to the Supreme Court and the Justices have to appoint the President due to electoral vote issues and it comes down to one vote... due to Justice Roberts being a RINO, guess who it will be left up to? duNh duNh duNhhhhh.

I watched this lecture again today and thought it was relevant to the thread.

Probably too long for the average TW attention span.

I watched this lecture again today and thought it was relevant to the thread.

Probably too long for the average TW attention span.
the series is very good. Hes going to start an exodus series soon too.

Ive gone from catholic, to rabid anti-religious to just being a more considerate person. I understand the personal benefit religion brings, as well as much needed sense of community that is very missing today.

I may feel that belief in sky wizards is silly, but i also see a lot of happy religious people so...why would i want to shit on them unless i was just an angry, unhappy person?

I may feel that belief in sky wizards is silly, but i also see a lot of happy religious people so...why would i want to shit on them unless i was just an angry, unhappy person?
Caring about truth and recognizing that false beliefs are potentially harmful doesn't mean you have to shit on people.

I think you may have been doing it wrong.

Guys it's POTENTIALLY HARMFUL ok? We have to eradicate it. Like Mao and Stalin. Then we'll have utopia.

Don't worry guys amapedo and his group of autis..atheists will decide which of your beliefs are harmful. They'll vet your reasons.

The best cure for potentially harmful ideas are re-education camps imo. Though crimes and potential crimes can be fixed with just a little focus and concentration

Still waiting for the single good reason to be religious btw.

It helps you learn how, and continue, to be a good person by providing examples of how to live your life.

Obviously not everyone needs that, but some do.

Don't you want fewer douchebags in the world?

Note: I'm referring mainly to Western religions here.

It helps you learn how, and continue, to be a good person by providing examples of how to live your life.

Obviously not everyone needs that, but some do.

Don't you want fewer douchebags in the world?

Note: I'm referring mainly to Western religions here.
Can also be done via secular means, try again.

Can also be done via secular means, try again.

Yeah, I fucking said that. Just because there are alternatives doesn't make the religious option any less valid. You understand that we're not all the same, right? One size does not fit all.

God damn you're thick.

Yeah, I fucking said that. Just because there are alternatives doesn't make the religious option any less valid. You understand that we're not all the same, right? One size does not fit all.

God damn you're thick.
Whisky gives me a headache. We should ban all whiskey in favor of wine

Tail end of 19th century, Nietzsche proclaims god is dead.

20th century rolls in with some of the worst genocides in human history all done at the hands of atheistic dictatorial sociopaths who thought they knew what was best for people.

21st century pedos now tell us religion is useless and harmful.

Many lulz.

God damn you're thick.
Are you saying that some people are incapable of behaving well without relying on fairy tales?

Back