[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTERS ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

https://archive.is/ymbyb

zzfXTrb.png

There is the actual text then there is what trump supporters wished the text said.

Sorry but Joe's name isn't in any of those.

The same bullshit excuse will apply to your latest news: "Hunter Biden isn't running for President"

These texts paint a horrible picture of what is going on behind the scenes in the Biden family.

What the hell was going on in the Biden household? If a minor was involved, why did no one contact the police? Why was this hidden from the public? Was this because it would tarnish Joe’s political image? Most importantly, is the child safe now?

VP Biden, this is no lie. It’s not coming from President Trump. This is not Russian disinformation. It’s coming from your nuclear family.
As an officer of the court, why didn’t you address this horrible and potentially criminal situation within your family?

Joe Biden wanted to silence his own minor relative about sexual misconduct by her 50 year old relative. Great guy. Good morals. Good choice Democrats. Way to go.

Child-Abuse-Texts-2-family-friend-460x600.jpg

Child-Abuse-Texts-5-Mom-455x600.jpg

Child-Abuse-Texts-4-Jim-B-454x600.jpg

Child-Abuse-Texts-3-D-Archer2-458x600.jpg

Child-Abuse-Texts-1-483x600.jpg

Not very bombshellish.

They made it sounds like Hunter Biden was brutalizing a child on video.

They can spin this shit easily. gg. Let me know when one of them gets arrested. (they wont)

No Biden voter will care about alleged texts that imply anything about someone that isn't him.

very true. I think the hope is that the on the fence voter being swayed by the "orange man bad" mantra might see a chauvinist as the lesser evil to a pedophile/pedophile enabler. Make Joe more unlikable. The Hillary effect.

The laptop story is not getting any traction on FOXNEWS, CNN, or Drudge web sites. I hope it sways undecided people, but they don't seem to care about Hunter getting all that money or the laptop story.

very true. I think the hope is that the on the fence voter being swayed by the "orange man bad" mantra might see a chauvinist as the lesser evil to a pedophile/pedophile enabler. Make Joe more unlikable. The Hillary effect.

That's a stupid hope, especially without hard evidence and at the last minute when it can be ignored. Anyone swingable isn't swinging on character this time around.

Stick to something simple. A Biden presidency means the return of the mandate and an expiration of tax cuts at a time when people are hurting financially due to a pandemic. Your personal tax burden will increase dramatically under Biden. A vote for Joe is a vote for a hit to your wallet.

That's a stupid hope, especially without hard evidence and at the last minute when it can be ignored. Anyone swingable isn't swinging on character this time around.

Stick to something simple. A Biden presidency means the return of the mandate and an expiration of tax cuts at a time when people are hurting financially due to a pandemic. Your personal tax burden will increase dramatically under Biden. A vote for Joe is a vote for a hit to your wallet.

I am just tired of the left always tossing around morals. How the current president lacks any, and still claiming to be a christian. Yet they completely ignore their own candidate's complete lack of any morals themselves.

Hell, take a look at the leftist posters here. You could rub their noses in fact after fact after fact, with 8x10 glossy color photographs with a paragraph on the back of each one (it's getting close to thanksgiving), and they pass it off as meaningless, because OMB. As Nancy Pelosi said, they could front a glass of water and democrats would still vote for it.

Back