[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

icecube getting a good stare at that red pill :lol:

Points out hes discussed policy proposals with biden and trump campaigns. claims dems said lets talk after election, gop made adjustments to their current campaign plans.

Points out cnn cancelling on him.

Now everyone is dogpiling him claiming hes a trump supporting hitler or whatever.

I think he's struggling a bit with a dog pile since this is the first time he's gotten this much attention for being "uncool" but you can tell he feels stronger about why he's being attacked. There's been a lot of hints from his social media that he's very aware of the jew, and if he can connect those dots he can see the insincerity of the Dems and how they lead blacks on.

I've been reading more about black power and they are so different from black dems. No one really says this, but I think they are distinctly right wing in their own way even though they don't share my politics.

I have no doubt he's getting a lot of support in private right now as well and needs to decide how he will present his politics in public. He's going to change because of this, either more timid or more emboldened. Let's see.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317852810302558208
7FaGZNQ.png

to be fair u can be banned from the donald for saying his color is sprayed on which is simply a statement of fact

i believe in free speech but sometimes it just goes too far when people insist on saying things i don't like

Back