[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Something that really isn't made up:

34uguk6ysst51.png

People Marching With Antifa Attack Conservatives at Rally Against Big Tech

A number of individuals from the counterprotester group physically attacked conservatives, including event organizer Philip Anderson, who lost a front tooth after he was punched in the mouth,

San_Fran-1200x798.jpg

...Anderson took the stage at about 1 p.m. and was greeted by chants and plastic water bottles and glass bottles thrown over police barricades....Team Save America organized the rally to protest Twitter’s banning of a NY Post article alleging that Hunter Biden had set up a meeting for a Ukrainian businessman with his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, during the Obama administration. The Biden campaign as denied the allegations.

I wonder how many dual-citizenship CCP members there are that are also US citizens...
How the fuck can you be a citizen of a communist nation and also vote in our elections?

San-Fran-1200x798.jpg

Last edited:

I've noticed this trend with leftists praising themselves for being more decent and empathetic. It's become a lot more consistent in the past 5 years. They really take every opportunity to tell themselves this, then they turn around and start throwing balloons filled with their own poop at protests and have wild fantasies of murdering people they are fixated on. I don't think they know how strange they seem.

icecube getting a good stare at that red pill :lol:

Points out hes discussed policy proposals with biden and trump campaigns. claims dems said lets talk after election, gop made adjustments to their current campaign plans.

Points out cnn cancelling on him.

Now everyone is dogpiling him claiming hes a trump supporting hitler or whatever.

We're going to be more in charge, and more vocal after the election. Buckle in, racists.

POTUS will win re-election but the left will not admit defeat. We have known that for years. We have the playbook. Your kind will be very lucky if we let any of you live. What do you think the databases are for, and guess the type of people who are in them? Social media made logging you fucks extremely easy. We even have your medical records. You traitors seriously underestimated your opponents.

The Republic will stand. You whores, well that's a different matter all together.

EDIT: Remember this? You will find out exactly what he meant at the same time you realize I haven't been bullshitting you.

Last edited:
Here we have Forbes spitting directly into the wind.
They don't know shit, but they're hoping the left doesn't read past their headline... I'll help you non-readers out there.
Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

...It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim...

look at the headline
then look at the 'disclaimer' in the article
Money matters are messy matters...
except for a crack addict son of a politician
Those matters are looking clear as day.

In case you missed it in your news 'you' look for in twitter and fb

Hunter Biden tried to cash in on behalf of family with Chinese firm: emails

His POP, is head of the Biden Crime Family
Hunter-BIden-Money-Emails-Feature.jpg

Last edited:
The cancer festered and spread for almost 100 years. There is only 1 way to treat the illness. Only 1 way to save the body.

Strengthen your minds for what will occur. If you get in the way you will be put down.

Back