Feeling hot hot hot

Surging is usually caused by a dirty air filter, probably best to rip that off first.

Then again, who am I talking to, you own like 20 frigging mowers

Then again, again, most of them have been on fire, so maybe u need to rethink your maintenance strategies

First thing I did was remove his air filter, and they were burned by previous owners.

But yeah, 2 tractors at the lake, a few scattered around the rental properties, 3 in the garage next door, 2 in mine, not including push mowers.

:minibarf:

First thing I did was remove his air filter, and they were burned by previous owners.

But yeah, 2 tractors at the lake, a few scattered around the rental properties, 3 in the garage next door, 2 in mine, not including push mowers.

:minibarf:

That's a quantity of rusty old shit that many dim hillbillies would be rightfully proud to have stolen.

Do you have any opinions concerning concrete mixers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I have a giant one in a barn, stands on an 'A' frame tall enough to get a wheel barrow under it, and is currently powered by 110V. I pulled it out of a ditch on some property I was clearing. I should probably mount it on a trailer and repower with gas so I can use it. But it's pretty low on the priority list. Most of what I do is small enough that mixing a batch in a wheel barrow works just fine. My parents house has sunken steps to the front door I may tackle this fall, so it may happen...

Last edited:
Dead grass from the flaming mower.

:rofl:
4d9414122303bb03c848559aee9916b3.jpg

A friend brought a giant john deere zero turn over today for me to try. Very nice, but confirmed what I was already thinking. Zero turn mowers are ass on any hill.

About 2 minutes into mowing it got away from him down a hill and he took out a deck post.
cbc775b5c583acc79bd0da73e25cc167.jpg
e519107e0d28a16c2700079f0ccaa231.jpg

Set the post back in place and sledgehammered it back into support function. I learned how to run it on a flat section and mowed through a neighbors weed patch. Over two feet high!

Continued mowing, then it got away from me down a hill. Damn things are fast but dangerous on hills. They only steer with the rear tires, loose traction and you're fucked.

Had to grab the jeep and pull it out of the fence.
574c46a3369daeff45b746c815ba6ad3.jpg

Last edited:
I used to be embarrassed by my geology fetish.
I started off stroking gravel but now I'm feeling a little boulder.

white privilege motherfucking racist

White privilege accepted. Racist? Nah not at all. Very far from it. I'm sure in your head though because my gardener is a brown fella that constitutes racism.

Also, you mad? You need a lie down?

White privilege accepted. Racist? Nah not at all. Very far from it. I'm sure in your head though because my gardener is a brown fella that constitutes racism.

Also, you mad? You need a lie down?

way to keep the "brown fellas" down with your slave driving wages, ya white privilege racist fuck. i hope a "brown fella" gets with your daughter soon.

Back