[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ur like the same people that would bring back lynching and the nazi party just to feel like u belonged to something its the same shit as evangelicals and the amish etc

american identity here to stay folks

its ok to be white

it's ok to be :flag:

apparently nobody realized that while playing hard core for blood identity politics the rest of us would also develop our own identity

and that wouldn't be in their best interests in the end

after their failed coup and take over of our country

Let me say this emphatically: no one truly "evil" and/or corrupt will see a day in court, let alone jail time.

They all have too much power and dirt on each other. When someone does something wrong, all they need is others' guilt to protect them, not their innocence. This is why pedophile rings are such a big deal. They protect each other in a way.

And the few times someone does actually go to jail, if they are one of the corrupt, they will die before they see court. This has been true for all of history. It isn't changing now.

If someone DOES actually go to jail, then they might be guilty, but not as egregious as the rest or they'd avoid it.

John Brennan Suppressed Intel Saying Russia Wanted Hillary Clinton to Win
Fox News’ Ed Henry reported Tuesday evening that Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified information calling into question the conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump.

Henry told Tucker Carlson on Tucker Carlson Tonight that the new information would suggest that John Brennan, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama, “also had intel saying, actually, Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity, she had been secretary of state, and Vladimir Putin’s team thought she was more malleable, while candidate Donald Trump was unpredictable.”
House Intelligence Committee staff told me that after an exhaustive investigation reviewing intelligence and interviewing intelligence officers, they found that Brennan suppressed high-quality intelligence suggesting that Putin actually wanted the more predictable and malleable Clinton to win the 2016 election.

Instead, the Brennan team included low-quality intelligence that failed to meet intelligence community standards to support the political claim that Russian officials wanted Trump to win, House Intelligence Committee staff revealed. They said that CIA analysts also objected to including that flawed, substandard information in the assessment.​
[...]

In all fairness, awkward better describes humpindumpin. BP is just a low IQ failure at life and kotz is addicted to trolls nobody laughs at.

0lRoSTF.png

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most. The people who are voting for Trump for the most part. He wouldn’t even let them in a fucking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them.” -- Howard Stern

For context, Trump has said he considers Howard Stern a friend.

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most. The people who are voting for Trump for the most part. He wouldn’t even let them in a fucking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them.” -- Howard Stern

For context, Trump has said he considers Howard Stern a friend.

for context, trump is also disgusted by howard stern

so that means he considers us all his friends :cool:

they holding west coast ransom

that way they can ask.......no demand.........a 1 trillion dollar federal bailout (or else) from the Federal Government (this is for just CA, OR, WA and CO I believe)
a

colorado is mostly open now, bruh

apart from no bars/restaurants and no gyms it's p much business as usual in my ~local area~

u kno fat boy polis won't open the gyms ever again, but he's going 2 want his food and drink

holy shit i hope we get more donniebux and other ppl don't, even while we're like 70% open damn this cali train mite b alrite w/ me :cool: :dapimp:

I think the constant "He's going to be impeached" and "She is going to jail" talk keeps both sides of the rubes farm from getting up and removing the established parasitic elite the old fashioned way.

Back