[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

shit, i can't find the important part, there's only the tw logo in that folder

JKSxXs.gif

Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 - CNNPolitics

In a previously undisclosed secret mission in 2017, the United States successfully extracted from Russia one of its highest-level covert sources inside the Russian government, multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN.

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.
The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

it's obviously fake news but even if it were true we shouldn't be spying on our ally anyway #maga

trump whines about hillary using personal emails

but constantly mishandles classified materials

including literally uploading classified images to his fucking twitter

lmao

trump whines about hillary using personal emails

but constantly mishandles classified materials

including literally uploading classified images to his fucking twitter

lmao

did you know the president of the united states has the authority to declassify anything he wants?

trump can declassify any spy at any time and there's nothing the libtards can do about it !!

Last edited:
did you know the president of the united states has the authority to declassify anything he wants?

ya

but is it wise to post classified images that reveal US intelligence capabilities

or release confidential information to the Russians that compromise our spies

idk man seems kinda wonky

ya

but is it wise to post classified images that reveal US intelligence capabilities

or release confidential information to the Russians that compromise our spies

idk man seems kinda wonky

There is no there there. Sat images have been leaked for years. This is nothing special. I worked with the stuff in my military career, and what they showed was nothing new, and that was 25 years ago.

There is no there there. Sat images have been leaked for years. This is nothing special. I worked with the stuff in my military career, and what they showed was nothing new, and that was 25 years ago.

don't bother. epi is a complete retard. he read an article somewhere trying to prove me wrong about the president being able to declassify stuff, then saw the "but is it wise?" narrative that the fake news msm article he read said about it after confirming that the president can indeed declassify anything.

I dare you to blame neighboring states for Illinois failed red flag laws, expanded background checks and their out of control guns laws.

Blaming this on the GOP is you being stupid and that needs to be pointed out everyday

I hear crap about Illinois gun laws all the time and I have no clue where it comes from. What gun laws here are crazy?

Back