[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think it is just more that he never sounds presidential.

Everyone knows balsltimore sucks, but when he goes off like that he sounds like a whiny kid.

Everyone knows balsltimore sucks, but when he goes off like that he sounds like a whiny kid.

yeah, when he tells the truth and says what everyone is thinking, he sounds so unpresidential. most presidents just lie and don't give a shit.

ya we need to elect presidents bc they sound presidential

hows that warren g harding workin out 4 u

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with stones being thrown back at the glass houses. Hell Obama did it too but that was different because reasons.

Getting shit done and being a poser are different.

Trump gets shit done. I don't care what the fucker sounds like. We have had our fair share of elected officials who sound good but don't do anything.

He promised in his election campaign that he would be getting around to domestic terror and the shittier of our cities. No surprise that they are historically democratic. Also, he might sound like a whiny kid to you but he backs his words up with results. It would get done a lot faster if there weren't boatloads of dipshits like you fighting every inch of the way.

Getting shit done and being a poser are different.

Trump gets shit done. I don't care what the fucker sounds like. We have had our fair share of elected officials who sound good but don't do anything.

He promised in his election campaign that he would be getting around to domestic terror and the shittier of our cities. No surprise that they are historically democratic. Also, he might sound like a whiny kid to you but he backs his words up with results. It would get done a lot faster if there weren't boatloads of dipshits like you fighting every inch of the way.
I haven't fought him at all. He just sounds petulent.

falcuck u da biggest whyte trash effemcuck fukn pussyass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n family eva dat n e 1 eva gon c so beleeb dat no1 givvafux wut sum pussyass whyte fukboy dat betta off ded lykke u b tinkn smdh lol :jester:

I haven't fought him at all. He just sounds petulent.

I never thought I’d see a president speak without politically correct spin and sheer dishonesty in my entire life. I thought it was just something we’d all have to accept as an integral part of becoming the president and there was simply no way to get to that position without lying and cheating your way there.

President Trump proved me wrong and I couldn’t be happier. He has no hesitation about saying what every sensible person is already thinking, without any fluff or spin or doublespeak. I am very grateful I was wrong about that.

I never thought I’d see a president speak without politically correct spin and sheer dishonesty in my entire life. I thought it was just something we’d all have to accept as an integral part of becoming the president and there was simply no way to get to that position without lying and cheating your way there.

President Trump proved me wrong and I couldn’t be happier. He has no hesitation about saying what every sensible person is already thinking, without any fluff or spin or doublespeak. I am very grateful I was wrong about that.

Racist geriatric retards everywhere are happier than pigs in shit

Back