[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fair wage is living wage

its what these corporations used 2 pay for menial labor jobs that could be done by anyone

literally the lyncnpin of the destitute

the only reason theyre not paying living wages is because capitalism corrupted them

share holders demand unsustainable growth

it sucks
What the fuck is a living wage. Afford an iPhone with 60gb data plan and organic meats and vegetables? And as an employer I have to keep up with the entirely owner-driven real estate market?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

a living wage means not being on welfare to feed yourself

its not hard

and the government can subsidize small businesss instead of giant corporations to enable this

its the right thing 2 do but ur all brainwashed and in the pocket of megaconglomerates

u mite as well be wearing sponsors on ur foreheads

eat a dick

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK

its not hard

and the government can subsidize small businesss instead of giant corporations to enable this

its the right thing 2 do but ur all brainwashed and in the pocket of megaconglomerates

eat a dick

weren't you crying about this?

Trump is giving farmers a $6 billion bailout so they can weather his trade war

of course you were

bitching no matter what, because you don't know what is going on, just what you are told to say, seems to be all anyone crying the most is good at

its not hard

eat a dick
At our old min wage, full time work would net almost 2k/mo. You can't fucking live on 2 grand fuck off please...

all i did was sarcastically point out Trump was destroying the economy because he doesnt even understand basic concepts about tarriffs

take it any way u want

just let it feed more into your fantasies about me

not when rent seeking and usury (the things he loves and fights for) charging him 2.2k a month for a HUD studio to live in the ghetto so he can live next to the Staples center

SMH

not idiots being exploited but somehow loving it and wanting more

At our old min wage, full time work would net almost 2k/mo. You can't fucking live on 2 grand fuck off please...

ur out of touch

there is no full time work at these entry level jobs

continue to bumble through the argument with no basis in reality tho

all i did was sarcastically point out Trump was destroying the economy because he doesnt even understand basic concepts about tarriffs

take it any way u want

just let it feed more into your fantasies about me

in other words you admit you have no idea what you are saying

and we shouldn't listen to you

i do agree with this premise tbh

smartest thing you said this week

fair wage is living wage

its what these corporations used 2 pay for menial labor jobs that could be done by anyone
if you want a better wage, offer something more

if all you can perform is a job for teenagers, you aren't entitled to live on it

ur out of touch

there is no full time work at these entry level jobs

continue to bumble through the argument with no basis in reality tho

huh, i wonder what might have caused that?

:lol:

this is like some slut bimbo not understanding why no millionaire wants to marry them without a prenup.....or at all

pagy engaging in his fantasies about me as well

the destitute have no options and rely on this kind of work for a living

stop lording your privilege

Back